Anyone's litters picture thread!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homer":2avxqb33 said:
WhWRabbitry":2avxqb33 said:
Syberchick70":2avxqb33 said:
Oooh... are those broken torts in the middle? :p

They are broken black, gold tipped steel
Look almost like tricolor to me but hey. Call them what ever you want, they are really cute! :p

:) I guess, to be honest Homer I'm just assuming they are broken black, gold tipped steel and I realize assuming isn't the best way to go. Ha! I just know I got them from a very reputable breeder who has done very well in shows. The pedigree shows the Mom as broken black (g-tipped). Another doe I got at the same time that also looks like this doe also has pedigree of broken black (g-tipped). These two look like their Mom so I've just assumed them the same.
How do you tell the difference between tri color and what I'm calling them?

Looking closer at your picture you might be right on the GT. A tri has three distinct colors. I was seeing brown, black and white but the brownish color does appear to have black under it. Blow into the brown and see if there's black under it. At this age it would be pretty hard to tell if they are true tricolors. I think you should box them up and send them to me for grow-out and I'll make sure for you. ;)

Homer":1q2o8hh6 said:
Looking closer at your picture you might be right on the GT. A tri has three distinct colors. I was seeing brown, black and white but the brownish color does appear to have black under it. Blow into the brown and see if there's black under it. At this age it would be pretty hard to tell if they are true tricolors. I think you should box them up and send them to me for grow-out and I'll make sure for you. ;)

Hey!! I got it wrong first... send them to me!!! ;)

Who cares?!?!? I'm in need of mini lops!!! Send them to meeee!!!!! (I'm not guaranteeing you'll get them back though :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )

I will try to get some pics of our mini lop litter tomorrow.
Gold tipped black steel, broken black steel, broken black, and broken chestnut.
The broken black has almost perfectly symetrical stripes at the base of his ears.

ha! Sorry, not shipping them to anyone! :D I'm quite smitten with them.
Yep, 2 black, 2 chestnut, and two broken steel.
(I confirmed - they are gold tipped steel as I thought. The fur is black underneath.)
Happy Easter all!

Bandits Bunny Farm":1ugnxh99 said:
Who cares?!?!? I'm in need of mini lops!!! Send them to meeee!!!!! (I'm not guaranteeing you'll get them back though :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )

I think they should be gone long enough to engage in some test breeding... just to be safe *snags some kits* <br /><br /> __________ Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:27 pm __________ <br /><br />
DBA":1ugnxh99 said:
The broken black has almost perfectly symetrical stripes at the base of his ears.

Awww <3

Bandits Bunny Farm":2ws6zsjw said:
Here's more cuteness. I love making kissing noises when I'm with them because they all come

That little one standing up on the left it just begging for a kiss.

Latest posts

Back