Anyone's litters picture thread!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WhWRabbitry":2pie58qi said:
...Glad you all enjoy the pictures and watching them grow! I sure do too.
Of course we do! Why else would we spend all this time and money raising them? :cheesysmile:

JenerationX":2pie58qi said:
I seem to have developed a liking for lightly marked brokens for some reason.
Then here ya go. This little boy says "HI"! (still has a bit of control of his right ear) :?

"I use to look a lot lighter like WhWRabbitry's but I'm getting more color now".
Broken 2.jpg

CUTE!

One day looking at random rabbit pics in google images, I found this Rhinelander... I like the strangely marked animals it seems. LOL

Rhinelander.jpg

YAY!! ArcticWolfLady are I are grandmas!! (Her doe, my buck)

This morning we were getting ready to go clothes shopping (young folks grow so fast) and I looked out the back window into Lexi's cage and LO AND BEHOLD! She's pulling fur and looking busy in the nest box!! I let her be for awhile and then offered her some parsley and a Tums (which she promptly ate) and we let her be.

After coming home tonight, AWL and I made up some tasty carrot, apple and parsley salad for Lexi as a bribe while we snatched away her nest box! My MIL came over for the big reveal and we were all so excited to undo the hairy nest and reveal six babies!!! All are broken, but three obvious brokens (I think 2 are charlies) and three 90% dark kits!!

__________ Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:12 pm __________

Attachments

• NESTBOX.jpg
    NESTBOX.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 624
  • IMG_4918a.jpg
    IMG_4918a.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 624
  • IMG_4921a.jpg
    IMG_4921a.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 624
  • IMG_4926a.jpg
    IMG_4926a.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 624
  • IMG_4930a.jpg
    IMG_4930a.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 624
  • IMG_4932a.jpg
    IMG_4932a.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 623
  • IMG_4935a.jpg
    IMG_4935a.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 623
Oh yeah! I'm a grandma!

Finally, I got to meet them. Lexi's popples are the cutest I have seen so far.
Three are black, and they each have a white tiny spot on their forehead. But underneath their nose is white, and we think about two of the six are girls.
Thank you, Lexi! Thank you, Trooper! Your popples are the cutest! <3 :D :D :D :D :D

We had to dig through all of the fur to get to them, and it was not easy! :dig-hole: But still, they're cute, and I love them.
My first litter! Yes!

I have three nearly identical black brokens (I don't know what they're called--almost all black with white toes and a 'star' on their foreheads) and one of them was late to dinner, it's skinnier than the rest of the littermates. Is this a case of missed meal or something I should watch??

The picture of the sleeping white broken is just a favorite of mine, so I included it! I love how you can see it's whiskers!!

Attachments

• Jan 25 (29)a.jpg
    Jan 25 (29)a.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 584
  • Jan 25 (24)a.jpg
    Jan 25 (24)a.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 584
  • Jan 25 (33)a.jpg
    Jan 25 (33)a.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 584
  • Jan 25 (12)a.jpg
    Jan 25 (12)a.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 584
A past injury can cause hair to grow back white, and I think, stray white in solids is just generally something people are always selecting against. At least in non-silvered purebreds.
I'm not sure all the causes.

All adorable WabbitJack & Phacelia!
We weighed ours in again and took some pictures today. Here are a couple photos. There are 6 in the litter. All weighing in today between 6 oz and 7 1/2 oz.

2 week old Mini Lops:
Jan%2B2015%2B2%2Bweeks%2BLB2.jpg

Jan%2B2015%2BBlue%2BMagpie%2B2%2Bweeks.JPG

jan%2B2015%2Bgrooming%2B2.JPG

WWR... AWWWW !!!
I want that blue magpie and harlequin ... almost makes me wish I had mini lops along with my lionheads and NZ's... hummm, something to think about :delete: :delete: ... no no no ... brain overload :indy-jones: :bash: ....might have to :duel: with family and maybe get the :frypan: :lol: :lol:

Back