Anyone's litters picture thread!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've already posted these over in my original post but can't resist adding them here :)

10429277_768846206543257_5196842283721588678_n.jpg

10929074_768846053209939_8243150595078102804_n.jpg

10378919_768846103209934_1834017693961640553_n.jpg
<br /><br /> __________ Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:52 pm __________ <br /><br /> Forgot to add that these guys were only 2 days old in those pics

WhWRabbitry":k3struq1 said:
Day 2 photos of our newest litter. Don't worry, I will refrain from posting pictures of them everyday! :lol:
We're not scared WhW. We can take it. :p

WildHeartsSanctum":k3struq1 said:
..Forgot to add that these guys were only 2 days old in those pics

WOW! :eek: Hard to believe they have that much fur at two days old. Belgians?

Homer":rjaur60s said:
WOW! Hard to believe they have that much fur at two days old. Belgians?

Yep, Belgians :)

Not sure if it's normal or not since I am new to this but they were a few days late.
Totally adorable though! I think baby bunnies are cuter than kittens, and I'm a cat person :D

WhWRabbitry":bgohau6d said:
I've already posted these over in my original post but can't resist adding them here :)

They are beautiful WildHeartsSanctum! Love the colors.

Thanks! The little red one is already a fave with the youngins here despite it not being showable. They are already begging me to let them keep it. Sadly she has already been claimed (or else I might be tempted too, lol)
When they were first born they just looked different shades but it's clear now that the red one lacks ticking. The other, and the doe have that same color at the base of their hair but they have ticking which makes them look much darker.

Well in keeping to my promise, I did not post a picture yesterday, so that means I can today right? :D

I hope I never get over the cuteness of new kits!
View attachment 1

AND
the little buckling we chose to keep from our last litter now 2 months old:

Attachments

• Jan 16 2015 3 days old the whole gang.jpg
    Jan 16 2015 3 days old the whole gang.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 791
  • Henry 8 weeks old Jan 2015.jpg
    Henry 8 weeks old Jan 2015.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 791
I don't think anybody would complain about TOO MANY baby pictures! :lol:

Such lovely little buns. :wr_love:

Zinnia":3fnr1g2m said:
Gorgeous and HUGE babies, WildHeartSanctum! Love the colors!

Thanks! They are growing like weeds!

WhWRabbitry, what are those two colors on the left? I'm not very familiar with the colors and patterns in rabbits yet (hares are pretty boring in that comparison). They are very cute!

My babies are getting a little big for this thread, but here are my NZR/Cremes at 8 weeks:

102_zps5b254b3b.jpg

Out of a litter of 7, only ONE is a doe.

They all average 4lbs. We're planning to process at 10-12 weeks.

Two more litters due on Thursday! :D

Phacelia":2wa9v63o said:
Out of a litter of 7, only ONE is a doe.

I feel your pain. :cry:
NONE of the opals in my last batch were girls. The lynx was a runty buck, and the only female GTS tore my arm apart when I flipped her to check her gender. She was only rabbit in the litter to kick at me, so there's no way she's sticking around. :evil:

WhWRabbitry, what are those two colors on the left? I'm not very familiar with the colors and patterns in rabbits yet (hares are pretty boring in that comparison). They are very cute!

Those two on the left are Japanese Harlequin. I'm fond of them and the Tri Colors that one can get from them.

WhWRabbitry":ggnskyaf said:
Those two on the left are Japanese Harlequin. I'm fond of them and the Tri Colors that one can get from them.

I can see why you are fond of them. I love the pattern and colors together. Sort of reminds me of dilute tortoiseshell in cats.

JenerationX":2ikj65ux said:
I love the third one from the left there.
Thanks. That one is a cutie and the smallest in the litter - doing well though.

Glad you all enjoy the pictures and watching them grow! I sure do too.

Back