"Dead rabbit" picture thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OneAcreFarm":1por78bl said:
"Beige....I think I'll paint the ceiling beige..." :) Let me know when you GET it! LOL

That whoooosh sound you just heard was it going over my head :oops: :lol:

OneAcreFarm":7dll8902 said:
"Beige....I think I'll paint the ceiling beige..." :) Let me know when you GET it! LOL

Ba-ha-ha-ha-haaaaahhhh!!! I had to scroll back through the photos. Hubs doesn't call me "Blondie" for nuthin!

All her nestmaking tired her out! I just about had a heartattack. She used to lay like this when she was a junior too

828F9A80-BF3D-43C8-B63F-E592C281677D-460-00000160E9ED7F59_zps382a5d6d.jpg

ACK! That is a scary sight!

I LOVE the fact that her teeth are showing. Lol!

I don't know how you can stand it, Sistah!

Your barn is overflowing with "dead" rabbits. You are going to become an adrenaline junkie.

Moo was so happy to have hay, she just keeled over.

Attachments

• IMG_0188.png
    IMG_0188.png
    679.4 KB · Views: 3,372
Boy, you would think that with all the countless years of shared experience of the RT community that we could prevent all of these "deaths".

*Sigh*

I guess we will all have to be more dedicated, and post more frequently! :p

MamaSheepdog":2n03bj7a said:
Boy, you would think that with all the countless years of shared experience of the RT community that we could prevent all of these "deaths".

*Sigh*

Is that physically possible MSD? :?

3mina":klfb4ect said:
MamaSheepdog":klfb4ect said:
Is that physically possible MSD? :?

For whom? :thinking:

Certainly you aren't implying that I spend an extraordinary amount of my waking hours posting incessantly on RabbitTalk?!? :eek:

Some people, on the other hand, need to ramp up their efforts...

:gettowork:

Anyway, I have another dead kit- unfortunately it opened its eyes, but it still looks like it suffered a traumatic injury, and we even have a first responder in the photo:

IMG_0888.JPG

Update- this topic has been moved to Random Rabbit Ramblings and is now a Sticky! :)

MSD, I'm even more of a tech peasant than you are. I've followed the tutorials multiple times and cannot figure out how to post pics :oops:

Latest posts

Back