Zebu

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*goes off to Google*

I admit it, I have a cow fetish. Driving down the road, I talk to all the bovines I pass. I wave to them, and ask them if they are happy cows.

I had never heard of Zebu, but brahmin? Yes indeed. Lovely cows. And they come in miniature?!?!? Too cute.

If you have any, PLEASE, I beg you, post some pictures.

Marinea":38bkhsa8 said:
Driving down the road, I talk to all the bovines I pass.

We have free range cattle here. Sometimes they stand in the road. You can't honk at them because that is how the ranchers call them when they throw hay, so I roll my window down and tell them "Moo-ooo-ve!"

S6002196_zps2a1465e9.jpg
Just some of our Mini Zebu at this farm of ours and they are all under 36inches tall...Megan and her bull calf

S6002201_zpse4a7bd41.jpg
... Heather a heifer

S6002206_zps2cb0ea2f.jpg
...Harry the bull.

Oh wow! I just want to hug and smoosh Megan's sweet face!! Those are beautiful, happy cows.

Harry has the most gorgeous eyes.

I need to stop now, I could go on and on.

I HATE cows....HATE THEM WITH THE HEAT OF 1000 SUNS!!! But....those are cute enough to almost make me change my mind lol!

foot":1bhmkcup said:
We have Mini goats too... :mbounce:
That's what I want! Mini dairy goats! :p

Tegan":1bhmkcup said:
I HATE cows....HATE THEM WITH THE HEAT OF 1000 SUNS!!! But....those are cute enough to almost make me change my mind lol!
Wow. :shock: :lol: I'm scared of cows... but I could deal with a 3-foot-tall cow!

In my former life I was a Vet Tech. To become a Vet Tech I had to do one semester of large animal. Working with farm animals EVERY DAY for a semester......cows are large and stupid and never do what you want them to do....(I can't comment on cows that are handled daily, just the ones I worked with really.) If I never have to work with another cow again, it will still be one cow too many.....ugh.

I like cows. But alas, I also like beef. You'd think I'd be conflicted or something. ;)

Zebu are SO CUTE though. :D

Highfives to you, Marinea! :) People who like cattle are awesome. ;)

Latest posts

Back