Yet another one of those slaughter methods questions...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kyle@theHeathertoft
I watched a youtube from:
Urban Survival Livestock: Raising Rabbits Part 4
He had made a wooden wringer. Seems more economical to me than buying the metal rabbit wringer.
I also like the idea that he hung it from the ceiling, better movement to pull down that up for those with less upper body strength.

Tegan":1jax3uyc said:
If it makes you feel any better (maybe?) I processed four fryers today...the first one I did was COMPLETELY done...no organs, no fur, no head left, nothing. Just meat and bone, in a bag. I grab the next one to start skinning and the first one (IN THE BAG!!) JUMPS off the counter....
That reminded me of my Mother frying fresh cleaned fish and one would jump out the frying pan---Mother would Holler out----"Someone catch that fish---again" LOL.

Nellie1968":3t1anwuy said:
Kyle@theHeathertoft
I watched a youtube from:
Urban Survival Livestock: Raising Rabbits Part 4
He had made a wooden wringer. Seems more economical to me than buying the metal rabbit wringer.
I also like the idea that he hung it from the ceiling, better movement to pull down that up for those with less upper body strength.

I like the design!!!! Very cool, I am sure I can make one like that. :) Though...I dislike putting it on the ceiling since I have a bad shoulder. I am sure I can manage at a lower height though! :)

Back