Working on a Logo...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice! That is a lovely Rex on the left! ;)

I haven't even decided on a name for my Rabbitry yet. :?

MaggieJ":oam3hnca said:
Nice! Are rabbits going to be your only livestock in the foreseeable future? Just wondering if there should be other critters shown. Chickens, perhaps?

Thanks, Maggie! Well, it *is* possible but not in the near future...I can always change it later.<br /><br />__________ Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:21 am __________<br /><br />
skysthelimit":oam3hnca said:
WOW. What did you use to do that?

It is a free vector graphic program called InkScape

LOVE IT! so cute and simplistic and awesome and country. plus it seems like it would be easy to use on a lot of different things. it would be an easy design to have carved on a wooden sign and stuff.

Awesome design I too envy people with artistic talent I wish I had a little more would help in my line of work luckily my wife handles all that

let me know if you need it on a Shirt, Sign, or Vinyl Decal I can give you a great deal

Milcreek":1a2acvei said:
Looks great but I'd loose the silo - not really necessary on a rabbit farm is it?

No, not really necessary, but I like it... :) Without it, the building looks more like a school or church.

I like the silo- and of course it's necessary on a rabbit farm... where else to store all the grain/pellets for your growing herd? :lol:

digitaloutlaw":1sx8sowy said:
lol if you need a silo on your rabbit farm thats a lot of rabbits

:)

Have you seen the post on rabbit numbers? I have a modest few, the some here are in the hundreds.

Back