Why does RT look different?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ollitos

Reaction score
Uh.. maybe because I've been gone for so long that my cookie expired and I needed to log in! LOL :oops:

We have been super busy. I started working a few part time jobs that have pretty much fizzled out :( The farm is going gang-busters! We're ready to butcher our first batch of turkeys next week. You know it's time to butcher when they are escaping the poultry netting every morning. I'm out there almost every morning in my nightgown, gently herding them back to their protected area.

Rabbits are doing well in the heat. We decided to breed for heat hardiness this year and it's difficult. I'm getting two new NZ does from Louisiana so I'm hoping they'll do well in the winter.

Kids are doing well. Huge triumph in starting the process for in-home behavioral therapy for my son. All three are going to Boys and Girls Club camp this summer and love it. I love having very tired kids at bed time :)

I'm going through some personal struggles and the next week will prove to be crucial to the direction of my life.

There are struggles and triumphs right now. I keep trying to focus on the positive and work out all the kinks in each day so I can get through to the next and face that day.

Have missed everyone here and wanted to pop in and say hi!

Sharon! (hugs) You have been on my mind lately, now I know why.

*sending up prayers for peace and strength*

If you want someone to talk to, please feel free to get in touch.

Back