What do you all think

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HoppinHalfPints":wz18cnrk said:
Why are you being so mean to me, Miss M? :cry: I never did anything to you.

:gossip: Miss M is jealous that we met... she wants me to move to Louisiana and live out in the bayou with her, and go trawling for crawdads, hunt 'possums, and whatever else it is they do out there... ;)

Meanwhile, I am trying to convince her to move here to California and go... er... surfing, yeah, surfing... with us. :roll:

MamaSheepdog":xqaxcadk said:
HoppinHalfPints":xqaxcadk said:
Why are you being so mean to me, Miss M? :cry: I never did anything to you.

:gossip:
Meanwhile, I am trying to convince her to move here to California and go... er... surfing, yeah, surfing... with us. :roll:

Wait, you aren't going to mention the...thing? You know? Maybe she would like to know.

MamaSheepdog":28mqx2oa said:
Miss M is jealous that we met...
Yer darn tootin' I am! :evil:

she wants me to move to Louisiana and live out in the bayou with her, and go trawling for crawdads, hunt 'possums, and whatever else it is they do out there... ;)
Wrestle alligators. You forgot that part.

Surfing. Riiiiiiiight. I always wondered how you passed the time in the mountains. :lol:

HoppinHalfPints":28mqx2oa said:
Wait, you aren't going to mention the...thing? You know? Maybe she would like to know.
Uh-uh. Nooooo way y'all can convince me to move to California! Nope! Whatever the "thing" may be!

y'all are just silly now...

I've not met any of the mods and I like to think we all have an "in with them" perhaps I'm just deluding myself though. :)

Anyways, fine looking rabbit there... can I borrow him...say for about two weeks??? :)

That sounds Great Miss M. If anyone can talk OAF into coming to the show in Houma I bet you can. :)

MSD, you need to come see us sometime and see what your missing. As they say around here Y'all come and we will pass a good time. :cool:

ladysown, I don't think I can loan him, but in couple months, he will be looking for girlfriends. :D

Beekeeper10":281au4te said:
MSD, you need to come see us sometime and see what your missing. As they say around here Y'all come and we will pass a good time. :cool:

I'll be coming to the ARBA Convention in Texas this year! :bouncy: I motion that we plan a huge RT get together there! :p

It is Nov. 1st through the 5th. Maybe you could come during the week?

Although I think it is safer to skip opening weekend to avoid the "weekend warrior" hunters who will shoot anything that moves, whether it is wearing an orange vest or not. :gun: :hang:

;)

Keep me posted when you and anyone else will be in Fort Worth. I will plan on going for a couple of days. I know I want to be there when the Cali's are showing.
As far as hunting, there is ten of us on 3000 acres in south Texas so we don't have to worry about weekend warriors.

Beekeeper10":2zjzr5wg said:
Keep me posted when you and anyone else will be in Fort Worth.

I'll be there the whole time. A bunch of us will be caravaning out... the plan is some of us will be hauling bunnehs in a horse trailer (I'll be on the trailer crew) and our "satellite drivers" can drop off/pick up transport rabbits and then catch up with us since they can drive faster since they wont be hauling a rig.

I look forward to meeting you face to face! Whoo-hoo!

Beekeeper10":2zjzr5wg said:
As far as hunting, there is ten of us on 3000 acres in south Texas so we don't have to worry about weekend warriors.

Oh. :? Um, I guess I forgot that Texas is BIG. :oops:

@BeeKeeper10: Why thanks! I did not realize that was you! LOL I look forward to seeing you again!

@MissM: I am planning to go to the Houma show already!!! Looking forward to finally meeting you in person!

@RamJet: Thanks for the kind words, we love our setup too....gotta get more cages hung ASAP though...

__________ Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:45 pm __________

MamaSheepdog":u6prgwlm said:
Beekeeper10":u6prgwlm said:

I'll be coming to the ARBA Convention in Texas this year! :bouncy: I motion that we plan a huge RT get together there! :p

:cheer2: :cheer2:
Hooray! I get to see my Sistah!!!! I am SO happy y'all are coming down! We need to plan a get together for the RT'ers! <br /><br /> __________ Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:45 pm __________ <br /><br /> And BeeKeeper10, that is a GORGEOUS rabbit! Congrats!

Back