What do you all think

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beekeeper10

Reaction score
Yeeha, :D Saturday March 8, 2014 Best Opposite Sex Californian Iowa LA. Rabbit Festival Show A 6-8 Buck. :)

Attachments

• 3-10-14 008.JPG
    3-10-14 008.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 1,040
Way to go, BeeKeeper! :clap2:

Beautiful buck! You'll have to let him "make more" for you! :p

He won Best opposite in A & B Show in Collins, Mississippi on Feb. 8, 2014. That makes three legs as a 6-8 buck. <br /><br /> __________ Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:29 pm __________ <br /><br /> MamaSheepdog, I met your Sista in Iowa, La. Saturday and all I can say is wow. That lady has it going on.

Congrats! I'm sure that was a very large class! That rabbit looks like it will keep winning.

Miss M":21f0tzhk said:
Awesome rabbit! I am so jealous that you got to meet OAF!! I've bought two rabbits from her, and have yet to meet her! :weep:

I went to her house last weekend to pick up a couple bunnies , a black rex doe & a broke blue rex doe :D She's about an hour and a half drive away for me ....

Her set up makes me so jealous .... wish I had half that space to work with!

Nice bunny Beekeeper , congrats on the BOS.

Miss M, you might could talk OAF into coming to the Cajun Classic Rabbit Show in Houma La. Memorial Day Weekend, May 23-24 2014. It sounds like it is going to be a fantastic triple open, triple youth, and double cavy show. It would be great if a lot of us could get together there.

Ramjet":2vc119y8 said:
I went to her house last weekend to pick up a couple bunnies , a black rex doe & a broke blue rex doe :D She's about an hour and a half drive away for me ....
:chair:

About 5 hours for me! *sniff*

Beekeeper10":2vc119y8 said:
Miss M, you might could talk OAF into coming to the Cajun Classic Rabbit Show in Houma La. Memorial Day Weekend, May 23-24 2014. It sounds like it is going to be a fantastic triple open, triple youth, and double cavy show. It would be great if a lot of us could get together there.
ooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo... I'll have to think about that... Houma is a lot closer... :hmm:

With Shay's job, it's just so hard to take longer trips. He does so much driving, and if he gets stuck on the wrong side of the river past 3:30, he's got a long, long ride home. Not that it can't be done, but it usually can't be done.

Beekeeper10":1h83tj32 said:
MamaSheepdog, I met your Sista in Iowa, La. Saturday and all I can say is wow. That lady has it going on.

She does, doesn't she? :D That's why I had to adopt her as my "Sistah"!

Boy, you and I have spoken on the phone, and you've met OAF... now you just need to connect with Miss M and you'll have an "in" with all the Mods! ;)

Miss M":1h83tj32 said:
I am so jealous that you got to meet OAF!! I've bought two rabbits from her, and have yet to meet her! :weep:

Poor Miss M! :encourage:

Ramjet":1h83tj32 said:

Her set up makes me so jealous .... wish I had half that space to work with!

More Rex for Ramjet! :bouncy:

I'm envious of her barn, too! But Hubs is talking about building me another BunnyBarn! :p We can do it in sections so I can expand... and expand... and EXPAND! Mwa-ha-ha-ha-HAAAHHH! :twisted:

Miss M":1h83tj32 said:
Beekeeper10":1h83tj32 said:
ooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo... I'll have to think about that... Houma is a lot closer... :hmm:

I hope everybody can make it! :good-luck:

Wow, talk about a gorgeous rabbit! Great job!

Hahaha, I've met MSD! :p Actually MET her! Now I'm in with a mod. :twisted:

:tease:

:whistle: Now I got to get back to taking a cat to the vet. Thanks for distracting me guys! *huff*

It is a joy to actually meet people on this forum in person and shake there hand and be able to talk to them about our beautiful and special rabbits.
I bred 4 does today, 2 of them by the Sire of this little buck. I sure would like to get some more just like him.

HoppinHalfPints":2wbk5fnx said:
Hahaha, I've met MSD! :p Actually MET her! Now I'm in with a mod. :twisted:

:annihilate:

Beekeeper10":2wbk5fnx said:
It is a joy to actually meet people on this forum in person and shake there hand and be able to talk to them about our beautiful and special rabbits.
I bred 4 does today, 2 of them by the Sire of this little buck. I sure would like to get some more just like him.
I talked to Shay, and he said to go ahead and plan on going to the show! :p :bouncy:

I can't guarantee yet, but there's a good chance we can be there! (A trip to Houma is a lot easier for us to arrange than a trip to Texas. :( ) I wonder if OAF ever comes this far to a show.

Miss M":3vegfs4a said:
HoppinHalfPints wrote:Hahaha, I've met MSD! :p Actually MET her! Now I'm in with a mod. :twisted:

:annihilate:

Now, now, Miss M! Don't you go "zapping" my little Half Pint! :nono: It isn't her fault you live so far away!

:gossip: Don't worry, HHP, I wont let Miss M pick on you!

Latest posts

Back