weather

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant the 51* part. This winter is allover the place -16* as a low and 38* a couple days later. Water system is frozen solid so now I have to rotate water bottles. :x
January is our coldest month so can't wait for it to be over.

Hope everyone else is staying warm.

Cookie trying to stay warm. :p :lol: :lol:
005 (500x375).jpg

-27 this morning. First real cold snap we've had all year, and the buns all gave me a dirty look this morning, as if it was MY fault. :evil: Most of December was in the high 20s, low 30s, which sure does make winter seem a lot shorter.

wamplercathy":102ptfny said:
I meant the 51* part.
And I believe it. I also meant it was 28 for a high yesterday, 7 inches of snow and yes, I cleaned 7 cages. What I didn't tell you was, several years ago I moved my rabbits into my shop. It was 72* in there yesterday. :roll: I grew tired of the frozen water in winter and the loss of rabbits to heat in the summer.

:p :lol: :lol:
I have been wanting to run electricity to the mower shed but I don't have the $$$. :( :lol: :lol:

With the tiny heater I have out there it's stayed above freezing but this is the first time this winter it's gotten this cold. I'm going to have to rethink things for next winter. Did place some insulation against the East side to block any drafts that were leaking in.

wamplercathy":2d2z9cmx said:
skysthelimit":2d2z9cmx said:
51F today. cleaned 10 cages.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Got to love it.

And I am glad I took advantage of it. This morning was 47F, rain, and by the time I got out of church, who ever was praying for snow got their prayers answered. 28F, 3 inches nearly, with winds at 15-20 with gusts up to 40-50MPH. Low 20s all week. Lake Erie has turned on the Lake Effect machine.

skysthelimit":3afjn932 said:
wamplercathy":3afjn932 said:
skysthelimit":3afjn932 said:
51F today. cleaned 10 cages.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Got to love it.

And I am glad I took advantage of it. This morning was 47F, rain, and by the time I got out of church, who ever was praying for snow got their prayers answered. 28F, 3 inches nearly, with winds at 15-20 with gusts up to 40-50MPH. Low 20s all week. Lake Erie has turned on the Lake Effect machine.

:x <br /><br /> __________ Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:08 pm __________ <br /><br /> Teddy Bear felt left out. Here's a picture of him trying to stay warm. :lol: :lol:
003 (500x375).jpg

Latest posts

Back