We got another litter this morning!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amandainohio24

Reaction score
Our 1st time mom Beyonce gave us a litter of 7 early this morning! When I check on her this morning she had built a great little nest and had 5 of them in it. The other 2 were about 4 inches away from (still in the nest box just not in the actual nest) them but she even pulled fur to cover them up! Still not sure why she didn't just have them in the nest but I must say I am extremely proud of her for thinking of covering them too.

With her being a 1st time mom I will not bother her too much today so pictures will come tomorrow. I swear, it must be something in the water here. I have had litters of 7, 5, 7, 3, 4, 4, and now another litter of 7. Last year all of our litters were all 3-4 with all of our does so this is quiet the welcome change! The only things we are doing different are we have new bucks to breed with as we moved our other buck on to a new home and brought in 5 new bucks in different variates (REW, Tort, and Broken Black) and when I remember I add in apple cider vinegar to their water.

Back