Urine

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacey Revell

Reaction score
Hi has anyone seen this before? It’s was sprayed all over the floor also

Attachments

• IMG_4270.jpeg
    IMG_4270.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4271.jpeg
    IMG_4271.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Hi has anyone seen this before? It’s was sprayed all over the floor also
That looks like a buck making his presence known. The "best" ones lift their tails really high, stand on their toes and spin in a quick circle so that they cover about a 2' high area, 360 degrees around.

I've had does spray, too, but the bucks have the longest range. 🤣

Last edited:
That looks like a buck making his presence known. The "best" ones lift their tails really high, stand on their toes and spin in a quick circle so that they cover about a 2' high area, 360 degrees around.

I've had does spray, too, but the bucks have the longest range. 🤣
I have windows in my shelters. I wash with vinegar and baking soda. 15 minutes later my boys have reclaimed their territory. One really ambitious boy marked a newly built shelter from their yard and also sprayed from outside. He managed 4' up. I'll have to watch for that dance you described.

Sorry! That struck me as so funny! And yet the buck lives on!
Yes, at first she thought he was being mean, so she sprayed him back with a squirt bottle. Then she realized it was because he liked her. Poor rabbit. He was just expressing his love and she refuted him terribly. Kind of like she treated me when we first met.

I just cleaned off the side of my desk. I thought Ruby was a little ticked (he acted like I tricked him back into his crate when he went in on his own;and I locked him up.) he was spinning around sending his shavings everywhere.Turns out he sprayed my desk. Learning all kinds of new things here!

My bucks only spray when I put the doe in with them (rabbits thinking. first doe you put in with him he's like yes finally. second doe, another one YES, BEST DAY EVER!! Third doe, alright this is the last one. Fourth Doe, get her out of here!) I have been sprayed too many times.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back