Update and explanation

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cosima

Reaction score
Before I start the update I will explain what is going on.

Since I live in Indonesia but was born in Thailand (and my parents are from German and Francs) I have to have ether a kitas (a visa that lasts a year) or a visa and I have a kitas so I need to renew it every year and two weeks ago I had to do that. I used that opportunity to get more rabbits so I could actually start breeding again because I only have one adult rabbit on the island (the place were I live) and that was mus (he died to 3 days ago) . So I went to Jakarta and renew my kitas and started my slow trip back home. Yesterday I arrived at Tanjung Pinang ( the place with rabbits) and I picked up 5 rabbits. A broken chinchilla (Chilla) who has been pregnant for a week (Local and bligon mix)(11 months) . A chestnut buck that has the chubbiest face ever (German giant and bligon mix) (10 months). A black otter Rex doe that is 4 months old. Another German giant buck but he is orange(Dandelion) (1 month) and a Flemish giant doe that is magpie and is also one month old. After I pick them up I brought them to ? The next day and now today I am going to have to stay on a ferry for ten hours. it was almost 3:00 pm (I left at 8:00 am and will arrive at 5:00 pm) when I wrote but there was no internet so I could send it. It has been really wave 10:00 so I am worried about them but my mom just check on the rabbits (and a cat and 6 Dutch rabbits) and all are still alive so I hope it stays that way. When I mean really wavy I mean that me and my sister are probably the only ones not throwing up even my mother is throwing up I might make a thread about how not to get seasick ((thinking)) ya I will. I will also send pics of the new rabbits house when I get back to the island (tomorrow) I hope it is not disappointing. (Yikes there are so many spelling mistakes in here).

Well I am in the hotel and all the rabbits are alive (8:31).

flemish giants do not come in the harlequin colour, so my guess is just a large breed rabbit. :)

Good luck with them! Feed them as best you can and give them good clean water. :)

I found more names the magpie’s name is Ghost because she is always in the corner the rex’s name might be Silk or Flounder (which do you like best) and chestnut buck is named Chess.
flemish giants do not come in the harlequin colour, so my guess is just a large breed rabbit. :)
I will ask the breeder about that.

Back