• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Thriantas for sale

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack

Reaction score
I have 4 males, and two females up for sale.
PM or post if you have questions
50 with papers for a male, 75 for a female

Wish I could....:(

Rabbits are expensive up there, huh? Or is it because they are rare? (never heard anything about them other than from you and PulpFaction)

Now I need to research them....

prices are pretty much the going price across the web<br /><br />__________ Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:59 am __________<br /><br />if not cheaper

The ones in Michigan were around $20-$30, but I expect that's because no one wanted them, and there its hard to compete with the Mini Rex as sales go.

Um, that 20-30 I doubt comes with a pedigree, I will sell one as a pet for 25, but all you get is a card with my name and info stating that the rabbit is a pure bred thrianta, possessing a pedigree (which you can buy for a nominal fee of $25)

A way of looking at a pedigree is buying the breeding rights of that rabbit.<br /><br />__________ Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:58 am __________<br /><br />actually they are...
a small dual purpose rabbit, mainly for show, but having a great pelt and enough meat.

Do you show?
I have two grands so far...
and can come really close to replicating last conventions BOB Thrianta (Most of mine are from that line)

Back