The Lions Are Here! Hear Me ROAR!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Queenpup":dqydxzqw said:
I love the Lion head's ton's!!! But I still love my graystone haha. My mom mamasheep dog took the picture I wanted for
my avatar but that does not matter I'm going to take a picture of her Lion heads and use that!!!!! Muahaha.
Queenpup.
:lol: I look forward to seeing your avatar, Queenpup! Welcome to the forum -- both of my kids are on here, ILoveBunnies and Bunny-Wan Kenobi.

MamaSheepdog":32edjupo said:
Thank you Miss M, I would of course make every effort to keep them mat free, but MY Lionheads are not abundantly furred! I am hoping for minimal body fur, with just a mane framing the face.
That's what threw me off about this Lionhead I saw today. It had lots of fur all over its body, and I thought it was a Jersey Woolie. I'd never seen a Lionhead in real life before, and I expected lots of fur around the face, but not on the body, not even on the double-maned ones.

Exactly! If I wanted a fully-fuzzed bunny I'd get an Angora or Jersey Woolly. Give me short hair on the body, with a cute tufty mane, and that is the LionHead I'm looking for!

Back