T Shirts

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't they have to pay for like 100 of them first tho?

I know someone who does T shirts and glow in the dark pillow cases. She does all of our Girl Scout shirts and Cub Scout shirts. I think you have to order a minimum of 25. She is really easy to work with as well.

I just looked at cafepress. RT could have a store and earn 15% on sales. They have tote bags and baseball caps, plus all kinds of other items! :p

Now we just need input from MaggieJ and Midnight coder- I think a bunny logo of some sort would be easier to reproduce than our signature bunny... but maybe we could do a line drawing of the same rabbit? :thinking:

MamaSheepdog":1fv7iphc said:
I just looked at cafepress. RT could have a store and earn 15% on sales. They have tote bags and baseball caps, plus all kinds of other items! :p

Now we just need input from MaggieJ and Midnight coder- I think a bunny logo of some sort would be easier to reproduce than our signature bunny... but maybe we could do a line drawing of the same rabbit? :thinking:

Get Queenpup to make a drawing of our signature bunny, she is really good at that!

It's nice idea... but I want to mull it over for a bit.

What price range are we looking at? If they're too expensive, a lot of people will not be able to buy them. If they're too cheap, we won't earn much.

MaggieJ,

here is a link to their "Share and Sell" page:

http://www.logosoftwear.com/shareandsell.php

I called the company, and spoke to a nice man who was very helpful and answered all of my questions.

The cost varies according to what style shirt you wish to buy, with a simple T-shirt starting at $22.95. You can decide which items to include in the "store" (sweatshirts, jackets, organic T's, ladies, men's, children's, unisex, etc., ballcaps, totebags...) Discounts are given according to the size of the order. RabbitTalk would get 15% of the base price- not a percentage of tax or shipping. The items are shipped direct from their facility. There are no restrictions on International organizations- RT being based in Canada is not an issue as long as you provide an address and phone number.

They have a small selection of rabbit clip art- this is my favorite, and the color can be changed:

http://www.logosoftwear.com/images_desi ... /photo.png

According to the man I spoke with, their are numerous clip art sites on the net- as long as it is in a digital format, they will upload it for us and keep it on file.

Sky, the least expensive apron would be the "tavern" style, at $22.95.

http://www.logosoftwear.com/aprons.php

I don't see them selling a lot at that much and for them to make so little 3.00 a shirt for rabbit-talk :( we want to support rabbit-talk not make them work harder and get even less money.

OneAcreFarm":3j56makk said:
That is way more expensive than MANY websites....

We'll just have to keep looking, then. It needs to be the same type of service, where there are little or no out-of-pocket expenses. I can't see any of us buying a huge inventory and doing the shipping.

Thanks everybody for chiming in. I know it has been talked about before and I thought I would bring it up again. I agree with everyone that those prices seem pretty steep but I think it is a great idea and we should keep looking. I can see that the freight bill for shipping is going to be a big problem.
Thanks, again
Tommy

Maggie, good idea to think it through before jumping into it. If you aren't going to make enough to be worth the time and shipping expense it wouldn't pay. I like the idea though.

I spoke to the woman I know that does shirts and things and she would love to present a proposal. She is confident that she could do better than the $22.95. If someone contacts her at [email protected] with some specifics on quantity, design, and what items you're looking for, she will let you know what she can do. She would like to come onto Rabbittalk and tell everyone about it herself, but she doesn't want to break any forum rules :^)

Latest posts

Back