Stupid question regarding cages

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigrig

Reaction score
I am currently trying to plan out a temporary "rabbitry" for my garage. Just something to hold me over until I can find a new place or build a shed (and I am quite envious of the ones I am seeing here!). The question is how "true" to size are premade cages? For instance is a XX" long cage from Klubertanz or Bass truly XX", or does it vary +/- a little? With the way I am planning on mounting cages it is fine if they are consistantly +/1 in length, but may cause me issues in the future when/if I buy from different manufacturers. For ease of occasional deep cleaning I am thinking of making them "pull out" from a sort of "rack".

Thank you.

cages from bass equipment and others have always been true in my experience. However I prefer to build my own cages b/c u can get exactly what u want. You can get the proper gauge wire for your application. Not only do u get a custom job but it is quite a bit cheaper than premade cages from manufacturers.

willie":dsqv3f6n said:
cages from bass equipment and others have always been true in my experience. However I prefer to build my own cages b/c u can get exactly what u want. You can get the proper gauge wire for your application. Not only do u get a custom job but it is quite a bit cheaper than premade cages from manufacturers.
I have a question about building cages. Do you know how much a 24x24x16 cage would cost? I need about 10. The stores are about $20 for one.

Latest posts

Back