Possible New Rabbitry Logo

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sagebrush

Reaction score
Hello all you rabbit loving people! I have been working on trying to do a new logo for the rabbitry. From all my sketches and brainstorming for the last few months I have come up with this so far. Please let me know what you think.

Sagebrush Rabbitry logo mock up.png

Hello all you rabbit loving people! I have been working on trying to do a new logo for the rabbitry. From all my sketches and brainstorming for the last few months I have come up with this so far. Please let me know what you think.

View attachment 41817
I really like the general idea, but to be perfectly honest, the image makes me think of a skinned rabbit, with the branches appearing like veins. Maybe if you made the branching elements more brushy, like sagebrush, it would look less like veining...?

Or maybe I'm just morbid...🫤

@Alaska Satin I can see what you mean about it being veiny. I think we are both morbidly inclined there. I can definitely try to add more foliage to it so it looks "bushier" but not sure how it will look. I'll upload a new pic once I get that done and we can all see how it looks.

@RabbitsOfTheCreek Thank you very much!

Okay all after much reorganizing of thoughts and the fact that even my S/O said it looked like a vampire bunny, I did a complete redesign. It is still VERY rough but as always, your opinions help.View attachment 41841
(y)(y)(y)
Love it!!! I can almost smell the sagebrush...
Maybe make the bunny's mouth go up at the end so he looks happy happy happy.
:giggle:

Much better. Although like others say i'd like the expression friendly and maybe just the head sticking out of the sagebrush rather then the whole body of the rabbit in the logo?

Although i would like this rabbit for a "beware of the rabbit" sign. The ones i can find are to cuddly (although that may be the point), this one means business.

the logo with the name on the ribbon is the best so far, IMHO. If it were mine, I'd put the end of the bunny mouth up into a 'smile' instead of down grumpy looking. Also, a dot on the eye for the gleam, and the eyebrow either removed or set higher and further back so it's not grouchy looking.

Well one of my S/O's online friends made me a logo and this is what it looks like. Along the same concept.View attachment 41842
Okay all after much reorganizing of thoughts and the fact that even my S/O said it looked like a vampire bunny, I did a complete redesign. It is still VERY rough but as always, your opinions help.View attachment 41841
I love the one your friend did with the rabbits poking out in the letters. I love your design also! I feel like it needs to be brighter though. It feels unwelcoming in a way. Maybe if you give it some color and give the bunny more of a smile. Overall it looks wonderful!

I am doing my best to get back to it. Unfortunately my computer crashed over the weekend and I am finally able to get programs back so I can access them. I'll work on the logo tonight and see what I can manage. I will upload tomorrow what I am able to do. Been on my phone only last couple days. Not fun lol.

Latest posts

Back