stone like things inside of rabbit

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MatSuAK

Reaction score
What are the stone like things in these pictures? One on both sides, close or maybe part of, reproductive organs.

Attachments

• IMG_1729resized.jpg
    IMG_1729resized.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 413
  • IMG_1728resized.jpg
    IMG_1728resized.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 413
Wow! I thought they might be on ovary/ fallopian tubes, but never thought those were the ovaries :eek: They are very hard. Well at least that eliminates that worry lol.
Had a doe die about 2-3 hours after giving birth. Had her litter covered in fur and everything. No clue why??? Her mom and grandmother had issues with pregnancy and child care :angry: , however Muffin acted normal the entire time. Just trying to figure it out. I saw nothing inside her that indicated a problem other then 1 kit and 4 placentas still in the uterine horns. Just got exhausted and gave up??

It may just be the image, but it looks enlarged to me, ratio wise. I wonder if they have a genetic disposition. Maybe a clotting disorder that is genetic, something hard to detect. Rabbits are awful about hiding their illnesses.

Honestly no, her liver looked normal. Everything looked ridiculously normal.

Those ovaries stump everyone all of the time, lol.

Personally, I am amazed that the follicles are visible to the naked eye. I would think they would be infinitesimal, but nope! :lol:

Latest posts

Back