Some of Biscuit's eleven kits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
Biscuit had her normal 11 kits survive.

Here are some of her four week olds. she has in total four girls, seven boys.

Had a fellow out last night who was quite intrigued by them, but he has a couple mature bucks already so he passed.

My fav of the litter is a doe..and I wish I had a larger property so I could keep her but space limits so I can't keep two mutts does around. This one is big, she should make a good meat breeder...
june112012007-1.jpg

A couple of the boys
june112012015-1.jpg

june112012012-1.jpg

june112012011.jpg

and another of the girls
june112012014.jpg

This litter has new zealand as the father, I can really see his influence in this litter.

What a cute bunch! I hope your fave doe finds a home as a brood doe for someone.

i hope so too. She won't go as a pet since Biscuit's girl kits never go as pets. But I really hope she gets a breeder home. She's just a lovely young thing.

Biscuit is harlequin, flemish, new zealand mix. Basically a big meat mutt. :) She's has tons of temperament...not always good, but she specifically likes me and barely tolerates anyone else. She has earned the name "watchbunny". her boys make excellent rabbits for pet or breeder, her daughters strictly go to meat or to meat breeder experienced homes only.

Latest posts

Back