So distraught....we lost our Holland Lop doe

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amandainohio24

Reaction score
I am so distraught today. The kids have been doing the feeding/watering since it has gotten so cold and it hurts my joints so bad. I just went outside to check on them since it wasn't too terribly bad right now. I found our poor sweet Holland Lop doe "Fat Amy" dead in her cage. I had really taken a liking to her since my dad had found her a few months ago an this is very upsetting to me and my youngest daughter.

Sweet girl you will be greatly missed....

Attachments

• November 19 2013 030.JPG
    November 19 2013 030.JPG
    521.8 KB · Views: 163
I'm soooo sorry for your loss! :(
Its amazing how an individual can come into our lives and touch our hearts for such a short time yet leave such a huge hole when they leave. Bless your heart! :cry:

Oh, wow, that's rotten!

I had a rabbit of mine got loose a couple of years ago and was finally able to catch it about two weeks later. Thought everything was okay and came out and found it dead.

I don't think rabbits that have been pets make a very good adjustment to the wild even though they might be eating. I don't think they get enough water or something and it stresses them out?

That sure is a shame. A beautiful rabbit.

Back