• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Animal For Sale Silver Fox kits from ARBA registered breeders :-)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KelleyBee

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
I am happy to announce that all kits born in my rabbitry are now bred from rabbits who have met the Standards of Perfection "SOP" as outlined by ARBA and are now ARBA registered. I have one great breeding doe who is not registered simply because her coat is lilac, but otherwise, she meets all standards. ARBA currently recognizes the Black and Chocolate coat varieties, with Blue on it's way for reinstatement as a recognized variety. In my opinion, it is only a matter of time before lilac will also be accepted. So, if you are interested in the Silver Fox, which is also an AMerican Heritage breed, I am working hard to provide the best in quality this breed has to offer. :) 20221209_133459.jpg

I am looking or a pair of BLUE sf, unrelated and show quality (yes I know they can be exhibited only, but don't care). Oh yes, also I live in Canada so need to get them here! TIA

I am happy to announce that all kits born in my rabbitry are now bred from rabbits who have met the Standards of Perfection "SOP" as outlined by ARBA and are now ARBA registered. I have one great breeding doe who is not registered simply because her coat is lilac, but otherwise, she meets all standards. ARBA currently recognizes the Black and Chocolate coat varieties, with Blue on it's way for reinstatement as a recognized variety. In my opinion, it is only a matter of time before lilac will also be accepted. So, if you are interested in the Silver Fox, which is also an AMerican Heritage breed, I am working hard to provide the best in quality this breed has to offer. :) View attachment 35033
How far are you from like Morgantown WV?

At the moment, I do not have any blue available.
No problem. I am waiting for the exactly right animals to come available. Personality is my most important selection, followed by correct confirmation. As witnessed at the recent nationals, solid blues are all over the map atm. I aim to do my part to change that. TIA

No problem. I am waiting for the exactly right animals to come available. Personality is my most important selection, followed by correct confirmation. As witnessed at the recent nationals, solid blues are all over the map atm. I aim to do my part to change that. TIA
In other words, they did not have enough silvering?

Back