She needs a Name

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
Momma's name is Biscuit (very much my girlie). Dad was Jackson (a very short stay buck who went to a petting zoo).

My dear one (hubby) has suggested Wafer or Cookie...and I said hmm...like the theme, not sure if I could call her Wafer...definitely not doing Cookie..

So I need names for one slightly temperamental (not as bad as mom) reddish doe, who should be a big girl when she matures.... She often does this head cock thing when she's checking out what is going on.... She makes me smile.

without further ado here is _________________

Oh...born January 30, she's about 5.5 lbs here. (maybe 6 by now as I weighed her a week ago). Eats 1 cup daily and scarfs down hay like it is going out of style. Like her momma will do most anything for a scoop of grain.

Almond
Apple
Butternut
Cinnamon
Muffin

I looked at a website with all sorts of food, and thats what I thought are good :)

Crumb
Pancake
Scone
Waffle
Bannock
Brioche
Melba
Pretzel

And some associative name suggestions:
Sea (biscuit)
Soda (biscuit)
Tea(biscuit)

Similar colours:
Sienna
Mustard
Ochre
Rust
Ecru
Umber

the lad likes Triscuit. :) everything else he totally wrinkled his nose up at. :) Though I liked bannock, waffle and Cinnamon.

Mwa-ha-hah! I win!!! :twisted:

Now you just need a green and yellow basket for a photo op...

:choir: "A triscuit, a trasket, a green and yellow basket!" :choir:

Latest posts

Back