she had 7 popples- Broken bones :(

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLittleBunny10

Reaction score
she is due tomorrow and pulled LOTS of fur, REALLY exited, and as I said in my other thread she made a nest 7 days before nestbox day!
I was wondering if I should give her a treat?
:popcorn: for popples!

:congratulations:

Some of my does pull fur right before giving birth, so it could be any time now. :clover:

LB,

gather those little bits of fur out of the litterbox before they get dirty and put them in her nest. The more fur the better at this time of year! :)

YES! 7 healthy fat popples!
2 brokens, 2 charlies, and 3 solids (I think one is VM)

Attachments

• POPPLES!2.jpg
    POPPLES!2.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 478
I can't see the picture well enough to take a guess at colours.

But congrats!!

You most likely have false charlies, as your buck is solid, isn't he? A charlie is a broken with two copies of the broken gene, and it would have to get one copy from each parent :)

Looks like you got some blues, a black and rews. The one kind of looks like a vm but I can't see too well on my tablet. Congrats!

Bad Habit":33v37uvv said:
You most likely have false charlies, as your buck is solid, isn't he?

mom is VM broken cream, and yes daddy is a solid black

justblisschick":33v37uvv said:
Looks like you got some blues, a black and rews. The one kind of looks like a vm but I can't see too well on my tablet. Congrats!

the black/blue has a white paw, so she/he is VM, i don't think they carry REW gene, but Marshmellow carries BEW

i'll get a bigger pictue

Was one of Marshmellow's parents a BEW? How can you tell she's VM, if she's broken? I have a broken black doe, who's mother is VM, but I have no idea if she caught VM or not, lol

Latest posts

Back