Scattered White Hairs?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it is very judge based, which is why I just wouldn't bother. Especially if I have others that can do the job.

Not the same show, different judges. They aren't very tolerant here with Rex.

I had a beautiful mini rex buck He was super tiny and my first mini rex and I was so excited and as he got older and then shed into his sr coat he developed more and more white hairs until he was full of them (he did have a tiny tiny little white spec on his ear when I got him but I thought nothing of it)
So sadly I did get rid of him but I to make still trying to figure out why???
And I am once again trying a black, doe out of broken Black (both parents) and i am hoping that she won't turn out like that

tailwagging":2fd1v0jk said:
so you are saying that you would throw out any truly typie animal for scattered individually placed white hairs that could have been from another kits playing to hard or a mother cleaning it too ruffly at birth? and isn't scattered white hairs just a fault (reasons being what I posted, something a breeder can't help)

In my mind, it is no different than someone trimming off smut from the hindquarters. Not something I would feel right about doing. No matter how the white hairs got there, they are there. Sort of like ear notches from litter mates nibbling each others ears. A breeder cannot really help that either, but it happens.

Latest posts

Back