Rabbit pictures, Morning of December 16 2010

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avdpas77

Reaction score
I have been posting about too many rabbits, even though I processed 18, I still have them by the bunches. I decided that I ought to take some photos as I hadn't in a while, so here they are :)They are all just shy of 6 weeks old although some are a couple of days younger (except for those in the nestbox which ae about a week old) I couldn't get back far enough to get all the cage in in some cages, so some kits don't show. Yep, I know, I need to vacuum my rabbits house :oops:

Pic # 1 A Rabbit With No Name (picture of kits in nestbox came out blury)
# 2 Simones kits (only a few.. it was cold so I didn't want to uncover them too much)
# 3 Simone
# 4 Midnight et al
# 5 Irish et al
# 6 Mink et al
# 7 Blue Flop et al

rabbits 010.jpg[/attachment]

__________ Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:44 pm __________

Oops, the pictures came out in reverse order so I had to reverse the list :lol:

Attachments

• dec 10 rabbits 012.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 1,427
  • dec 10 rabbits 002.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 1,427
  • dec 10 rabbits 003.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 1,427
  • dec 10 rabbits 006.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 1,427
  • dec 10 rabbits 009.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 1,427
  • dec 10 rabbits 011.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 1,427
  • dec 10 rabbits 007.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 1,427
  • dec 10 rabbits 010.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 1,427
Beautiful rabbits!! you sure do have a lot. Do you have any Dutch?
Tut tut your rabbits have a sweet tooth, that tan one is drinking Coca-Cola. :D

Wow lots of babies. Ive been breeding like crazy and only get on average a litter ever 2 weeks. Love all the color but the tan one playing with the coke can sticks out amongst his Grey, black and white brothers and sisters

curlysue":30vl1jfh said:
Nice looking rabbits what kind are they.
Heh, I cross breed on purpose and with a plan. Except for the Californian looking doe (1/2 Cal, 1/2 NZW), the others are a cross of at least 4 of the following breeds. Californian, NZW, Brazilian, San Juan, French Lop, and Flemish Giant. Ruby, the Cal looking doe, does not raise the fastest growing kits, but is a perfect mom. She only had 8 this time, but that is the fewest she has ever had. Last time she had 13, and by the time they were 5 weeks old, there was not more than 2 ounces difference in any of them (ie no runts). Here is a picture of her kits. I don't remeber exactly how old they are when the picture was taken, a little over 3 weeks I think.

Attachments

• Ruby's 13 004.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 1,388
Wow, how beautiful! I do wish I could nab a few! lol. :D

Such great color. And it sounds like you have a definate plan for crossing, too.

Latest posts

Back