Rabbit myths!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GBov":owawj43i said:
The big myth running my life now is rabbitosis is a made up thing and not real.

We're just flying under the CDC's radar is all.

Happy":321gyu9r said:
What's rabbitosis?

You'll find out soon enough! :twisted:

There are many varieties of rabbitosis... among them are "Raging Rabbitosis", "Rabbitosis Aquireosis", "Rambling Rabbitosis", and so on.

Symptoms include (but are in no way limited to) incessantly scanning Craigslist for rabbits, always having room for "just one more" rabbit (or breed in more acute cases), and in the case of "Rambling Rabbitosis" the inability to stop talking about rabbits despite the glazed eyes of friends and family.

It sometimes goes dormant for a short time, but once acquired there is no known cure. :doc:

Ah. I already have symptoms of rambling rabbitosis and I don't even have rabbits yet. I DO have ALL the books that this site offers. I LOVE the 1915 brochure.

:geek: Rabbitosis went unnamed until about the time this forum was born. After a while, experts in the field (namely, us) were able to identify differing stages of Rabbitosis, and some have developed protocol for treatment. Usually, the protocol involves enabling the progression of the disease, as that is the only way for the treatment givers to feel successful in their ministrations of aid.
:ugeek: We do fly under the CDC radar--as that is a requirement that helps us all spread the disease. We learn exactly what we can say to those unaffected beings that strive to never know the pleasure of rabbits- as those beings are so mentally unsound, they could never understand us.

Happy, it is now time to take the "Rabbitosis Oath"

OATH:

On My Honor, I will try
To Do my duty
To men and women
To boys and girls
Across the land,
Throughout the world
To help ALL people
Know at all times

That Rabbits Rule

Myth: does are more flighty/mean/onery/skittish than bucks.

Myth: bucks are more mean/onery/skittish than does.

Latest posts

Back