Rabbit Garden Statues

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhWRabbitry

Reaction score
I came across this today at Lowes in the garden center and could not resist! It somehow hopped its way home with me. :)
Lop%2Brabbit%2Bstatue.jpg

Anyone else have rabbit garden statues they'd enjoy sharing?

Zass":2tqibvft said:
I had a super adorable one, but my husband BROKE it. :cry_baby:
oh no!! :(
I'd kept my eye out for one but most I'd seen were not lop eared rabbits or were more cartoonish in nature than I wanted. So, when I saw this guy and knew I had a little spending money available the deal was done.

We have a really cute one that my kids bought for my husband, who collects yard statues of different animals. We have kind of a Knott's Berry Farm feel at our house that has been here since before we moved, but we like it so we're going with it. :)

I wish I knew how to share a photo here and I would. Love the ones that are already pictured in the thread, super cute.

Dood":4sa55zx6 said:
Not garden statues but an almost complete set of Pendelphin figurines :cheesysmile: that my mum started for me when I was just a kid

I had never heard of them, either! Very cute! :D

Homer":4sa55zx6 said:
This little guy sets on our table out on the deck. Kmart special in the garden department.
That's adorable! :p

A couple of DH's family members have rabbits statues in their yard... I never thought to get one. That would be cute, peeking up from the strawberries! I currently have a cement birdbath with a squirrel going up the stand (in honor of my oldest, who is a bit like the dogs on Up! - Squirrel!! Even mid conversation...) and then two junk-metal art birds that our tenant made (one was a gift, the other was cute and not selling so she cut me a deal).

Sweet story about the Pearl statue :in_love:

CalicoPrairie":1mdg7m6s said:
We have a really cute one that my kids bought for my husband, who collects yard statues of different animals. We have kind of a Knott's Berry Farm feel at our house that has been here since before we moved, but we like it so we're going with it. :)

I wish I knew how to share a photo here and I would. Love the ones that are already pictured in the thread, super cute.
Have you tried the Attachment Tutorial? attachment-tutorial-t5.html :)

HOWsMom":1mdg7m6s said:
I'm all teary eyed reading through the thread on the pearl look-alike statue <3 Such loving sweetness.
heritage":1mdg7m6s said:
Sweet story about the Pearl statue :in_love:
Thank y'all! :oops:

heritage":1mdg7m6s said:
I currently have a cement birdbath with a squirrel going up the stand (in honor of my oldest, who is a bit like the dogs on Up! - Squirrel!! Even mid conversation...)
That's cute! :lol:

Miss M,
Thanks so much for sharing the thread about Pearl and the rabbit you painted!
Such a sweet story and you did such a great job! Loved it.

Honestly, I was given all but the big bunny before I got rabbits. I had a Peter Rabbit statue out last year, but this year it's on rotation back in the garage cupboard.

Attachments

• trains 018.JPG
    trains 018.JPG
    133.4 KB
  • trains 016.JPG
    trains 016.JPG
    120.5 KB
  • trains 017.JPG
    trains 017.JPG
    447.2 KB
  • trains 015.JPG
    trains 015.JPG