Rabbit e-books, opinions anyone?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get the email updates from her all the time, and you are right, they can get annoying.

If I am going to spend money on a book, I want a hard copy, not an "ebook". But then, I don't have a Kindle, so would be limited to reading it on my PC, and that is not appealing to me.

Have you looked at the ebooks here on RT? You spend your "BunnyBucks" on them, and many of them are quite old so have information on feeding diets without pellets.

See if your library has Rabbit Production by Lukfahr et al. This is the textbook on rabbit raising and it includes forage feeding.
If I'm going to spend money on books, I want hard copies so I'm not dependent on batteries to read them.

there's better out there. I've gotten things from them and most is stuff you would do just as good just reading here or going to your local library.

MamaSheepdog":tl5feyt2 said:
Have you looked at the ebooks here on RT? You spend your "BunnyBucks" on them, and many of them are quite old so have information on feeding diets without pellets.

Am I totally out of the loop? What is this mysterious bunnybucks and ebooks you speak of?

Seriously, I didn't know about this.... Now I gotta check it out!

I'm writing a rabbit E-book :D Together with someone else who convinced me to do it :lol:

I have no idea about those in the link, looks nice. I do love the bunny-bucks e-books here though ^_^

Don't know about those but if you are looking for good eBooks on raising backyard meat rabbits I strongly, highly, with great praise, recommend the two ebooks by Boyd Craven Jr. Both are available on kindle through Amazon. His book, "Beyond the Pellet" is co-authored by Jeff Worten of Rise and Shine Rabbitry.

For those without a kindle (such as myself) there are kindle apps for your phones, laptops, tablets, etc etc.

For those who just have to have paperback--he is formatting his books for print now with hopes they will be out for Christmas...

Frecs":eoya1a6r said:
Don't know about those but if you are looking for good eBooks on raising backyard meat rabbits I strongly, highly, with great praise, recommend the two ebooks by Boyd Craven Jr. Both are available on kindle through Amazon. His book, "Beyond the Pellet" is co-authored by Jeff Worten of Rise and Shine Rabbitry.

For those without a kindle (such as myself) there are kindle apps for your phones, laptops, tablets, etc etc.

For those who just have to have paperback--he is formatting his books for print now with hopes they will be out for Christmas...

Its funny you mention Boyd Craven. Zab whom commented right above co-authored his third book. Have not read them yet, but about to as I'm typing this. Have heard nothing but good stuff!

Demamma":1fsja1dt said:
Unfortunately the e books here on rabbit talk don't work on kindle.

Well if the moderator is interested I could convert the pdfs to epub format. Most of the readers recognize this.

JohnMc":hs9pu62d said:
Demamma":hs9pu62d said:
Unfortunately the e books here on rabbit talk don't work on kindle.

Well if the moderator is interested I could convert the pdfs to epub format. Most of the readers recognize this.

Send an email to [email protected] with your offer. They just might take you up on it. :)

Nice jester on your part.

Latest posts

Back