Rabbit 101 class?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Mum has given many a writing workshop and, while its not rabbit butchery, one thing she found is that people who go to workshops want something to take away with them so she provided file folders and many different stacks of information for them to choose from.

With rabbits that could be a diagram of a rabbit, info on different breeds, simple tanning of hides, etc..

Diamond":1emqcxgl said:
I'm going to try to attach my curriculum overview document.....

I like it, but I would replace "ethical killing methods" with "humane killing methods". Ethical is a subjective word, while humane is much more objective.

OneAcreFarm":3mfs0s89 said:
Diamond":3mfs0s89 said:
I'm going to try to attach my curriculum overview document.....

I like it, but I would replace "ethical killing methods" with "humane killing methods". Ethical is a subjective word, while humane is much more objective.

Or use the words dispatch or process instead of kill or killing.

Some people need it dressed up in clean linen. ;)

Diamond, any word on if you are still going to do this class? I am near by you. I would be interested in it.
Nellie

Nellie1968":1deykem4 said:
Diamond, any word on if you are still going to do this class? I am near by you. I would be interested in it.
Nellie

I still have seats available for April 7th. Would love to have you over!

Will PM ya.

SuburbanHomesteader, The class was great! It was well put together. I have dispatched 7 rabbits, the first 2 were not easy, but I got it done. The next round of 5 was much easier. Just this last Sat. I smoked them up, can you say "yum". I will be trying rabbit belly jerky next weekend, no cooking was taught in the class, butchery was shown though. I would like to learn how to tan the hides, but that is another day. If anyone is near enough to go I would. And I am not a paid spokesperson, and I do not play one on TV, lol.
Diamond thanks for your hard work.
ps: I have had 5 does kindle, 1 due any day and 3 just breed. Of kits, I have 15 4 week olds, and 17 week old babies. For breeding get some kevlar gloves, my arm are tore up. =-)

Back