Pretty color

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every one keeps saying how lovely chins are but my one chin doe is a basket case and she makes basket cases. Perhaps a reason to get more? :twisted:

GBov":yijn312y said:
Every one keeps saying how lovely chins are but my one chin doe is a basket case and she makes basket cases. Perhaps a reason to get more? :twisted:

Well there is more than one breed that has chins. Perhaps you should switch breeds?

I said that color was lovely, however the doe I have is just the opposite. :(

ollitos":1phjya57 said:
But I have no idea what to call it! They are NZ/Champagne mixes. The sire is a NZ/Champagne mix. The dam is NZW.

Champagne=alcohol, natives of New Zealand = Maoris . . . Drunken Maoris? oh boy, THERE'S a lawsuit :twisted: besides, NZ's aren't really from New Zealand, are they?

As for the aversion to the REW's . . note my avatar, the bunny with her back to us is one. Super fuzzy, twice her sibs' size at 5 weeks . . . and yet, that photo caught the devil . . . "Soon this will all be MINE, fools"! :p

I don't care much for any solid colored animal. The black rexes have it just as bad here.

That's why I like brokens, agouti and otters so much.

Latest posts

Back