plant id.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jannette

Reaction score
i'm not originlly from the midwest so some things are foreign to me as i'm originally from northern ontario canada LOL any ideas as to what this is? it grows all over the place around my porch. if its not rabbit safe need to know so i can yank it if it is then i need to know so i can fertilize it ;)

Attachments

• iphone may 2 photo dump 2015-04-30 007.JPG
    iphone may 2 photo dump 2015-04-30 007.JPG
    528.8 KB · Views: 435
Young hairy stemmed spurge? I've only seen pics of mature plants when IDing purslane and they have greener and more elongated leaves that come out looking more similar to purslane. A good way to tell spurge species is that milky sap will come out of the stems when broken. Not edible which is why it's important to tell it from purslane.

akane":11kbn9p0 said:
Young hairy stemmed spurge? I've only seen pics of mature plants when IDing purslane and they have greener and more elongated leaves that come out looking more similar to purslane. A good way to tell spurge species is that milky sap will come out of the stems when broken. Not edible which is why it's important to tell it from purslane.

not purslane but thanks for the ID on "spurge"!

googled it and its spotted spurge, so to the realm of death for it :) lol

Latest posts

Back