Pictorial rabbit size chart

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was just so what I was looking for. Thank you so VERY much. :)

You'll want to put your "this was made by" on it cause I can see it spreading all over the place in the bunny world. :)

Obsidian":3i5aisv2 said:
image.php

Still a rough draft, however, what do you guys think?

Should weights be added to the table as well? Any other breeds?
Lionheads! it would probablt just look like a puff ball lol

you need one that weighs 8 pounds, how about English spot?

oh, and how did you make that chart? It looks great!

Great job so far Obsidian! Good for you for just going for it and making the chart. It's already fun to look at and compare - the netherland dwarf is the same size as the flemish giants head... He He. Where's the Jersey Wooly?

Lastfling":3bdas9lh said:
Awwww shoot, I was hoping to see a Tan show up. :( That is a great looking chart!
Now there is an idea-- a similar chart-- with the body types and sizes-- commmercial/compact. The 'running' breeds, the woolers, And the poor, lone. cylinder-- the Himilayan.....

It would be great to have one for dwarf types, one for commercial types, one for semi arched, one for arched.

Frosted Rabbits":czsgdq0h said:
Now there is an idea-- a similar chart-- with the body types and sizes-- commmercial/compact. The 'running' breeds, the woolers, And the poor, lone. cylinder-- the Himilayan.....
OneAcreFarm":czsgdq0h said:
It would be great to have one for dwarf types, one for commercial types, one for semi arched, one for arched.

Hahahaha!

All these ideas!

You are going to be one busy Artiste, Obsidian!

:gettowork:

I think these are very marketable- rabbit clubs, 4-H, breeders... I would buy a laminated version for my BunnyBarn.

What about inches to show how tall/long? Unless someone has seen a ND, no one really gets it's small size, same with the giants...

Would SF and Cali be at or between the harly and NZ in that line up?
Love to post that picture on my website if there's an inch scale.

:D I think some charts for the various rabbit body types is a great idea! All of these creative suggestions! I love it!

Anyone here is more than welcome to use the completed size chart (I just ask that credit be given in the form of a link to my website :) )

Thankfully these past couple of days here in Colorado have been filled with heavy snow, allotting me plenty of time to remain inside working on art projects :) I enjoy assisting my rabbit community in any way that I can (as well as challenging my artistic boundaries)!

Would it be alright to put this up on my facebook page, with credit to you and a link to your site of course? I've had a lot of people curious about the size kits will be when full grown and its hard to picture it just by hearing the weight.

Absolutely, that is fine :)

__________ Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:41 pm __________

image.php

Here's a quick body type chart. Hope you enjoy!

This is so awesome! I would love to use these.

__________ Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:18 pm __________

Would you mind emailing them to me? I can't download them for some reason.

woot woot! (see...ask a simple question and woot woot you get WAY more than you hoped for). :)

__________ Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:58 am __________

just so you know... I mentioned this pic up on the ARBA facebook group.... there's interest there. :) i hope you don't mind.

I sent them here to inquire further... but there might be a small market for this poster if you are at all interested in creating one.... :)

the link is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2213368 ... 375058566/

Back