pen vs clamp tattoo

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not bashing, you are triggered. That is understandable and I am sorry to be the cause of you experiencing that.

I am cautioning others. He has mis/disinfo that hurt my rabbit journey and set me back a lot. Things like "bucks testicals are always internal" and "rabbits must have pellets", among others. But your questions were rhetorical. You weren't interested in the disinfo. That's ok. I posted so others who were interested could know.
Seeing how misinterpretation can create a blue plate special for predators from a free range starting point along with a biohazard (homestead rescue early episode season 1 ep 2 i think) I understand a : "give a base as given rather then let people think that doing it all yourself is easy". Feeding livestock without pellets for vitamins, minerals and such is tricky and may be impossible if your soil is lacking minerals, wrong ph and such. Stepping outside the standard requires knowledge and dedication that pellets and hay type diets don't. If you want to deviate from standard you'll need to do your own homework and do it well. Just dabbling some will get animals in trouble , sick and otherwise not thriving because you fail in your responsibility as an owner. So yes with many dreamers newby owners keeping it simple to start is wise. YT can be a very good source of information, but you need a basic common sense/gut feeling to filter what is usefull and what is stupid in your situation or even in general.

Back