New!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

offherrocker

Reaction score
Hello! I am just starting with rabbits! I was given 12 rabbits and 2 hutches along with several ground cages today for a steal!! Lol. If I understood her correctly, I have a Rex pair, a lion head pair, a single older mutt doe, and 6 young bucks. Still haven't decided what I am going to do yet, but looking forward to the adventure!

Ended up trading the 6 young bucks for a NZ doe...discovered the lion head doe got in with 2 of the bucks, so put her in with the lion head buck for a go. Figured since I was almost sure of a litter at this point, I went ahead and put my castor rex doe in with my rex buck. This all happened yesterday morning, lol.
Spent last night looking up information on shows around here(ish)...just in case I decide to go that route later. Would need to learn a lot before then though. Turns out Sedalia has regular shows all thru spring to fall! And that's less than 2 hours from me!

Ended up trading the 6 young bucks for a NZ doe...discovered the lion head doe got in with 2 of the bucks, so put her in with the lion head buck for a go. Figured since I was almost sure of a litter at this point, I went ahead and put my castor rex doe in with my rex buck. This all happened yesterday morning, lol.
Spent last night looking up information on shows around here(ish)...just in case I decide to go that route later. Would need to learn a lot before then though. Turns out Sedalia has regular shows all thru spring to fall! And that's less than 2 hours from me!
Awesome! I wish you the best luck with your upcoming litters!
Sedalia MO? That not to far from me either, I might go to a Sedalia show sometime in the summer.

Back