New to raising rabbits in Southern York County, PA

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bevagorman

Reaction score
we will be picking up our potential meat rabbits from a breeder in a neighboring county next weekend. Looking forward to this adventure, bit overwhelmed over so much to learn.

Hi! It does seem like a lot to learn, but really, rabbits are pretty simple and you picked the best forum to learn from. Best of luck to you! Rabbits are also very addicting!

I wanted to start out with Californias or New Zealands. I never dreamed that finding rabbits would be so difficult. Many of the breeders listed on the Rabbit Breeders website either never answered my email, or said they no longer raise rabbits. I did find someone about 2 hours away and will be getting our rabbits this weekend.

Aww Californians are my absolute favorite… I own a Californian/New Zealand and she took care of her first litter without a problem!! I have also kept her daughter from her first litter they both have the best personality!! I would definitely suggest them they are wonderful!!

Latest posts

Back