New Litter!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindsay Krawsczyn

Rabbit Breeder
Reaction score
So, at long last, my meat does have actually successfully given me a litter. Well, one of them did. My lovely NZW doe had a litter of ten this morning, although when I found them there were two dead. It seems like one may have been stillborn or something to that affect and the other got dragged out of the box when she jumped out after feeding them. Although, the eight live babies are very healthy and full and in a nice warm nest.

They should end up having Cali points, seen as their father is my Cali buck Bucky. Although, we’ll see.

IMG_8167.jpeg

So, at long last, my meat does have actually successfully given me a litter. Well, one of them did. My lovely NZW doe had a litter of ten this morning, although when I found them there were two dead. It seems like one may have been stillborn or something to that affect and the other got dragged out of the box when she jumped out after feeding them. Although, the eight live babies are very healthy and full and in a nice warm nest.

They should end up having Cali points, seen as their father is my Cali buck Bucky. Although, we’ll see.

View attachment 41855
Very pretty! Congratulation!

So, update on the babies. They’re about three and a half weeks old now, it’s hot as heck where I am so I brought them inside for a bit. Plus it helps them get used to people. A few of them are starting to get their little points, a surprising amount of them’s tails have gotten dark pretty quickly.

IMG_8223.jpeg

Back