Are there predator-proof rabbit pens on the market?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

judymac

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
I don't want to have to cut enough wire to redo all my rabbit pens (hands are getting older), but I need predator proof wire pens, with 1/2" x 1/2", 1/2" x 1", or at most 1" x 1" side walls and roof, preferably 30" x 36". Does anyone know of a company that makes these?

I don't want to have to cut enough wire to redo all my rabbit pens (hands are getting older), but I need predator proof wire pens, with 1/2" x 1/2", 1/2" x 1", or at most 1" x 1" side walls and roof, preferably 30" x 36". Does anyone know of a company that makes these?
You can special order from KW cages.

I wish there were dog-proof weather-proof hutches. I can build a reasonable hutch, but it takes time and I wish I could just BUY ONE!! They all suck that I have seen though. Either they have solid floors made of cheap indoor grade plywood, or they have pull out trays without a cage floor above so the rabbit is standing in pee and you have to remove the rabbit to clean, or they are so rinky-dink that a sturdy dog would knock it over and eat your rabbits in about a minute and a half...or all three!

I want a bachelor pad for my boys.

Latest posts

Back