New from MI

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good Morning,

I got a trio earlier this summer, and picked up a 3rd doe this fall. I have good shot of the new hutch I made and the old one. Old one got waayyy too small as they grew up! Wish I had found a good resource like this earlier. New hutch is almost 100% complete, I would like to add exterior hay feeders and a heated water circuit before it gets too cold.

new and old hutch.jpg

Rabbits (1).jpgRabbits (2).jpgRabbits (3).jpg

So here is what I have to start with. The first picture is some kind of sable coat doe ~2mo old I bought on a whim up north. I don't know the breed but her parents were huge and healthy. Second one is a new zealand doe, I actually have a pair of near identical sisters. Last one is supposedly a new zealand as well. He is really small for his age and "breed" I may replace him if the kits dont put on weight fast enough. I'm hoping for my first litter around 11/7 so we'll see.

View attachment 32205View attachment 32206View attachment 32207

So here is what I have to start with. The first picture is some kind of sable coat doe ~2mo old I bought on a whim up north. I don't know the breed but her parents were huge and healthy. Second one is a new zealand doe, I actually have a pair of near identical sisters. Last one is supposedly a new zealand as well. He is really small for his age and "breed" I may replace him if the kits dont put on weight fast enough. I'm hoping for my first litter around 11/7 so we'll see.
Beautiful rabbits! I love those colors. You have beautiful property too! Welcome!

Back