New from Alberta Canads

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooseMouse

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I am from Alberta Canada I currently have 4 indoor floofs. 3 Netherland dwarfs and 1 loppy mix mystery bag.
All of my buns are free roam with a senior citizen doggo.
I also am a small business runner of OneTwoHop hock socks where I make protective boots for bunnies.
I love getting involved in the rabbit community and can’t wait to talk to you all and hopefully learn more about rabbit life!

Hello everyone!
I am from Alberta Canada I currently have 4 indoor floofs. 3 Netherland dwarfs and 1 loppy mix mystery bag.
All of my buns are free roam with a senior citizen doggo.
I also am a small business runner of OneTwoHop hock socks where I make protective boots for bunnies.
I love getting involved in the rabbit community and can’t wait to talk to you all and hopefully learn more about rabbit life!
Hi & Welcome! Hock socks! That's interesting, I hadn't heard of that before. How do you keep them from chewing them off?

Hi & Welcome! Hock socks! That's interesting, I hadn't heard of that before. How do you keep them from chewing them off?
Once I put them on I would basically put a banana in front of them to distract them. The buns that were not fussy would accept the banana and then ignore their boots. The fussy lil buggers I would supervise them and give them little nudges not to chew. One Bun was adamant about removing the socks so I used medical tape around the straps to protect them and careful not to get the tape in the fur after wearing them for a few days he calmed down and now he just ignores them without the tape. It was some effort trial and error they all have different personalities

Back