• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEPA-Palomino Lynx Buck and Pal X doe for Sale

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honorine

Reaction score
I have a Palomino Lynx Buck for sale, pretty decent boy, nice temperament, just under 2 I believe , have to check ped. Proven with 2 nice big litters on the ground, full ped, really pretty color. Palomino's are #16 on the Rare Breed list, and very hard to find on the East coast, Lynx is very very rare and hard to find. Also have a 50% Pal NZ cross doe, she's a Golden, and can pass for pure Palomino, and she is very very nice, from good NZ lines. Body type on her is exceptional, she is a serious improvement over most Palomino's, and although not test bred for REW one of her littermates was bred to REW and does not carry it. Sire was a chestnut. Doe is just a year old, and a proven excellant mother, had 12 kits in her first litter. Can offer a full ped on her. Buck and doe as pair are $60, I just need to move them ASAP. Also may have some 75% Pals available mid or late August, they are out of the Lynx buck and either this doe or her sister. Their Goldens, crossed back to their sire you'd get Lynx. Contact for more info, I am in the Pocono Mt area.

For those who might be wondering, while Pal Lynx is called Lynx that is not what they are genetically, they are not chocolate based at all. They are actually blue fawns, and so there is no problem crossing them to the Goldens.

Sorry TW, maybe someday when my old bones can't take the cold anymore

If I ever bring anything other than a Satin into my barn, it will be from one of 2 breeds.

One will be a Cinnamon. The other will be a Lynx Palomino.

I must admit, I am very fond of the lynx color, and was tempted to keep the buck and some of his daughters. But I just don't do the big breeds anymore, and I need to cut down. I am in the Pocono Mt area, fairly close to North Jersey. Sorry I forget sometimes that our folks here come from all over and may not know what NEPA is, scuze me!

Latest posts

Back