Need good vibes for my soon to kindle does!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ChickiesnBunnies":18n0k3jb said:
Yes, close up of one hole of the long cage is posted here. Grass pens are also posted here.

I know- I was trying to tell you that your panorama view of your set up wasn't pictured here, so sommrluv couldn't see how you have it covered and insulated.

I'm not taking anything in any way. I'm just trying to answer everybody's Qs and figure out what's going on.

I'm adding cardboard to the top and back on the whole 20ft cage. Gonna add extra layers to the Cali doe's section and then cut out a wire panel to cover the cardboard that will be on the dividing walls. She is due for her nest on Xmas and to kindle on the 28th, my brother's birthday. So I gotta scavenge as many boxes to layer 3-5 times over. Cardboard is a good insulator because of all the pockets of air. Wood is just solid and becomes cold on both sides.

What? why would it be?
I'm stopping replying to this thread, everyone is getting confused and it's going to lead to tension.

Latest posts

Back