Naming your rabbitry/farm

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trinity Ridge Rabbitry (or kennel)...that has a really pleasant feel to it. And it doesn't say "religion" to me...it says trees, breeze, views. And TRR is a good abbreviation for a Logo. (I used to design logos for people when I worked in graphic design, and I still think in those terms sometimes )

Anntann":4drsd1rz said:
Trinity Ridge Rabbitry (or kennel)...that has a really pleasant feel to it. And it doesn't say "religion" to me...it says trees, breeze, views. And TRR is a good abbreviation for a Logo. (I used to design logos for people when I worked in graphic design, and I still think in those terms sometimes )

i tried to figure out how to put the TRR on the tatoos, but its to many spaces used. so all my tattoos start out with TR-09 as in Trinity Ridge, doe number 9.

eco2pia":8jmtdrsh said:
avdpas77":8jmtdrsh said:
I can see it coming ..... 2,2,4 Tri Methyl Pentane Rabbitry :cool:

...and Hi-Octane Rabbitry for short?

Or considering my personal fuel tendancies, maybe go for 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine Rabbitry? Ah, but who could pronounce that?

Yep, I'm a geek. :roll:
:rotfl: Way too funny!!!

Brody":8jmtdrsh said:
Miss M - thanks - you are right but my brain was off last night ;)

I like 24 carrot rabbitry - a clever play on rabbits, and value :)

Thanks, Brody! :) Haiku Farm is very original, and I loved your rabbitry haiku!

I call my little corner of paradise Welcome to the farm and has a website with the same name, although it did little with the website. I threw a lot of names, but settled around it because everyone is welcome here for a meal, good conversation and a bed (or bed) to spend the night if necessary. It just sounds warm and comfortable. Home is where she is to me and I have absolutely no desire to travel the world. I told all my family and friends who can travel the world all you want and I will always be there to keep warm in the house.

Latest posts

Back