my first breeding :)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huntress86

Reaction score
So today I bred my buck and one of my does for the first time! I think he serviced her ok, this is the first time for both of them. Guess I get to practice palpation soon, lol!

Wishing you all the luck with your first litter! My First time Mom had her first litter 3 weeks ago, which is also my first litter of kits ever. Never got to practice palpation. Was kind of nervous to do so. Figured 31 days wasn't long to find out if she took. She had them right on schedule. What a surprise.

It is an exciting, nervous time when it's your first.

Karen

the first time our rexes bred, my wife and I were high fiving and yellin, neighbors probably thought we were nuts! congrats its always exciting! now the next 31 day will flow like molases in winter time.

you shoulve seen us, i was up on a box (i cant reach the back of the cages) doing the victory dance! my boyfriend looked over at me and said "really". lol. your right about how slow its going to be..but it will be a good thanksgiving prayer if they come out that day!! thank you for the link MamaSheepdog, im going to check that out directly :)

Latest posts

Back