My angora crew (and a jersey wooly)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindseysWoolies

Reaction score
I took some photos of my group today and just wanted to share. I have three neutered pets that I didn't get pictures of today.
Remember this Gorgeous girl? This is Sasha a Tort almost sr doe.
6991639938_0a43e6b282_z.jpg

well here she is now several weeks post "plucking" lol she is ugly
7309299386_2e9fd732b0_z.jpg

Molly my broken black jr doe
7309308318_13fb1eb3e5_z.jpg

Star my REW almost sr doe
7309308480_b66b6e85cc_z.jpg

Furby chocolate agouti almost sr buck
7309309442_a8cb726211_z.jpg

Lucky my blue pearl jr buck
7309309614_41a8d86db3_z.jpg

7309309782_b93cab8936_z.jpg

and finally Rosie my REW sr jersey wooly doe she is so sweet I can tell someone has worked with her alot she poses on her own if you just pet her on top of the head!
7309308956_012e09be9f_z.jpg

7309308722_86b705cab4_z.jpg

7309309182_5492bb9d04_z.jpg

They are so gorgeous- even Sasha with her goofy fur! I love the color of Lucky- what a handsome buck he is!

Congrats again on Rosie- what a lucky find!

"Is it humid?"

"It feels humid to me, does it feel humid to you?"

"I am pretty sure it is humid..."

LOL

OneAcreFarm":1cqm8kux said:
"Is it humid?"

"It feels humid to me, does it feel humid to you?"

"I am pretty sure it is humid..."

LOL

"Someone check the barometer!"

"I would if I could see."

"Let's get the Jersey Woolly to take a look..."

Lol thanks for the comments! i really need to shave them down but havent brought myself tobdo it yet.:(

SarahMelisse":37dumijl said:
Super cute! I especially love the blue pearl buck.
Thanks! He is my favorite too, in looks and personality. He is a sweetheart, he practically jumps into your arms when the cage opens. Im not sure he is going to make senior weight though he is small for his age 13 weeks old and less than 3 lbs. He will make a good breeder buck though with his beautiful type.

the molting one looks suspiciously familiar...I just got a rescue EA from Chicago that looks exactly like that. I'm still plucking loose wool from her "skirt". Maybe there's hope for her looking fabulous some day.

Meanwhile, she's in love with Ralph, a neutered Satin. He is beyond ecstatic!!!

Also, thanks for posting the sheared bun-pic. I always fear AR harassment after a clip-job....even more than when they are mildly webby. I am able to pluck the new doe, which I have never been able to do with the Satins (I think I get anxious and shear them before the molt goes full blown.)

LindseysWoolies":31kabvj4 said:
Wanna see an english angora defluffed? lol poor little Cottonball (lol yes that is his name)...

OMG! Poor Cottonball! If he had access to a phone, I'm sure he'd call the AR folks himself because you posted a pic of him like that! :lol: The long hair still on his ears is hilarious!

I bet he feels better in the hot weather, even if it is a little embarrassing. :D

Thanks! He is my favorite too, in looks and personality. He is a sweetheart, he practically jumps into your arms when the cage opens. Im not sure he is going to make senior weight though he is small for his age 13 weeks old and less than 3 lbs. He will make a good breeder buck though with his beautiful type.

Hi, I'm Kathy and an interested in 13 week old buck..He is beautiful! U said he's small which is fine! I'd love him as a pet..first off is he for sale? Can u get him Neutered and what would be the cost for it cost for that plus him. And where is your location?

AR can't be called for angoras, they're 'livestock' not 'pets', which puts them in a different category. Ha! (at least, in the United States, not sure about other countries) The ones here get made naked with awful haircuts, nothing so neat and tidy.

Hi, I'm Kathy and an interested in 13 week old buck..He is beautiful! U said he's small which is fine! I'd love him as a pet..first off is he for sale? Can u get him Neutered and what would be the cost for it cost for that plus him. And where is your location?
@Kitkat Check the For Sale Forum if you're looking for a rabbit to add to your home.

AR can't be called for angoras, they're 'livestock' not 'pets', which puts them in a different category. Ha! (at least, in the United States, not sure about other countries) The ones here get made naked with awful haircuts, nothing so neat and tidy.
If only that were true.
Rabbits are determined to be pets or livestock depending on state, county or municipality code, ordinance or law. In a city they may be considered pets, ignored completely or be treated as livestock. In any case there will be an animal welfare department that can be notified about mistreatment, that being the humane society, sheriff's office, USDA, etc.

I'm pretty sure the bunnies here are livestock, but we only have federal, state and county governments. Not enough people to get any more than that. Craig's List postings sometimes get flagged as a 'pet' posting, but usually not the ones for rabbits, even dwarf rabbits. FB is fussier about 'pet' postings than CL and most of the FB rabbit groups shudder and bring out flame throwers at the words 'breeder' and 'recipe'.

Latest posts

Back