Mouthful

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just get cuter and cuter!! :p
MamaSheepdog":2iai76ne said:
Did I mention...

MINE!!!
MSD, you said I could have two!! :nono: :lol: Though I really don't think that is a very even way of dividing them up. :? :lol:

Your wish is my command!

I'll try to do weekly updates until they sell or go to FC.

Snapped this yesterday morning real quick when I was out doing chores, sleepy little popples!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 353
They are ssoo cute!! :p I can just imagine that one thinking, "Oh, they have the camera again. I'll try to put on my camera face. Trying... Trying... Nope it's not going to happen this time." :lol:

Ack! Time flies when your not paying attention! :p

Here they are... 4 weeks old tomorrow!

Attachments

• Hop black butterfly.jpg
    Hop black butterfly.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 327
  • Hop black.jpg
    Hop black.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 327
  • Hop blue.jpg
    Hop blue.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 327
  • hop choc tort.jpg
    hop choc tort.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 327
  • Hop chocolate.jpg
    Hop chocolate.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 327
  • Hop chocolate eyes.jpg
    Hop chocolate eyes.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 327
Whew! I'm so glad I got here before HH!

Chocolate buck, is mine, HH! Mine, mine MINE! Mwa-ha-ha!

AND the black butterfly doe. :yes:

:nana:

Hold up there MSD, I think the little chocolate boy might be staying. I'm keen to find out if he's carrying chinchilla, and if so I'm determined to get some little chocolate chinchillas. :mrgreen:

PSFAngoras":3sssw4gm said:
Hold up there MSD, I think the little chocolate boy might be staying.

But... but... I WANTS HIM! :cry_baby:

I even have a name for the little man- I would call him Newman for his pretty blue eyes. :cry:

MamaSheepdog":v9jx274f said:
But... but... I WANTS HIM! :cry_baby:

I even have a name for the little man- I would call him Newman for his pretty blue eyes. :cry:

Weeell...

In that case, I GUESS I could part with him! :lol:<br /><br />__________ Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:34 pm __________<br /><br />
skysthelimit":v9jx274f said:
I wish you could send that tort to me.

Hmm, well, I do have inlaws in Iowa, isn't that close? Maybe next time the family goes for a visit... :mrgreen:

:motorcycle: Iowa is 647 miles, 9 h 42 m west of Ohio. Not really close. An 18 hour drive is a bit much for me, under the best circumstances :( Not fair

Don't worry, I had to Google it. I know more about England than I do about America and it's history.

Three of the kits have homes already!

Someone who has bought several rabbits from me before came to get their angora buck kit, and mentioned the Flemish doe I sold them died, sounded like complications with her first litter. I'm pretty bummed, that was my second favorite rabbit ever, a fawn Flemish doe that I raised from three weeks, and had the temperament if a dog.

Anywho, I felt terrible that it happened and offered them pick of whatever they wanted of the litter so they'd still have a meat momma or more, and they took both the tort doe and the chocolate buck (wanted to keep him but can justify an extra buck at this point). They also texted last night saying that they couldn't stop thinking I the blue buck, and asked if they couldn't get him too. I'm so happy! I couldn't think of a better home for these guys! I'm sure that they will make awesome mixed breeding stock.

Hooray!

Um.... Does anyone in the central CO area want a couple of broken black does? Fully weaned, chunky as anything? :p

Back