Motive unclear

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as she promises not to try corrupting your children (who seem to be taking a great deal too much interest in her fate) I don't think an apology is to be expected. Her ominous silence on this thread leads me to believe that we have been far too harsh. :cry:

Syberchick70":2058z9fj said:
Bunny-Wan Kenobi":2058z9fj said:
MaggieJ":2058z9fj said:
Miss M, Miss M! Her name is MamaSheepdog not MamaHen. Continuing to confine her in a chicken/rabbit/greenhouse enclosure and feeding her chicken feed can only result in serious identity confusion.

No comment... :canofworms:

Great idea! I've heard that chickens (and some poor, undernourished rabbits) love worms!!

;)

:coffee-screen:

Hmmm . . . Your arguments are persuasive, Miss M, but for heaven's sakes, let her out! She's served a long enough sentence. :yes:

:no: :down:

Miss M":2058z9fj said:
But... but... she hasn't even apologized! :weep:

Yeah!!! Make her apologize!!!

As long as she promises not to try corrupting your children (who seem to be taking a great deal too much interest in her fate) I don't think an apology is to be expected. Her ominous silence on this thread leads me to believe that we have been far too harsh. :cry:

But...but...it's because of HER that I got whacked in the back of the neck!!!

Miss M":3putqb10 said:
MaggieJ":3putqb10 said:
:? Seems to me that MSD has a greater opportunity to corrupt them inside the chicken tractor -- a captive audience, so to speak. :p

VERY good point! Therefore, I have released Galadriel and Bunny-Wan Kenobi from the tractor. MSD can no longer work on them. Except during the brief times when they move the tractor and give her fresh food and water. :yes:

Plenty of time to corrupt them, even then. :twisted:

MamaSheepdog":3putqb10 said:
You could say "I am so-o-o sorry MSD, for dropping the ball of maternal discipline and allowing Bunny-Wan Kenobi to disrespect you in such a Mystang-like manner."If you had exercised your chair-arm this would never have happened in the first place.
Oooooh, I get it. "Miss M, it's your fault I'm such a bad influence on your children." Nice deflection attempt.

Well, it's true !

How do you like it in the tractor, now? :twisted:

It's... quiet. And lonely. And muggy without Bunny-Wan fanning me with the light saber. :cry:

Yeah- seriously, Miss M, couldn't you put something better in the chicken slop bucket? You've thrown me out of egg production.
You get layer pellets, same as all the other... chickens. And what problem do you have with leftover mac-n-cheese? And cooked potato skins? And... and... crickets? :twisted:

Well- *sniff!*- at least the mac-n-cheese is homemade. But the chickens are faster than I am at catching the crickets, so I am suffering protein deprivation.

A nice chicken dinner is sounding good about now. I've never eaten a raw chicken, but there is a first time for everything... he-e-ere chicky, chicky, chickies! :dinner:

Bunny-Wan Kenobi":3putqb10 said:
:? They're also complaining about the difficulty of drinking from a chicken waterer.

The rust makes the water taste really :sourgrapes: , too.

Yeah! :sick:

Galadriel":3putqb10 said:
Well, I must say, this is not as bad as I thought it would be. :) Galadriel has a pleasant reading voice, and Bunny-Wan's constant whipping about of the light saber is providing a refreshing breeze! :p

Huh... I didn't know you found "The Complete Works of Rudyard Kipling's Plagiarizing Cousin" so interesting.... :?

Fascinating, absolutely fascinating! :roll:

Miss M, much as it pains me to be the heavy-handed admin, I must insist that you release MSD from the chicken tractor. I fear her health may suffer on a species-inappropriate diet such as you are providing.

Ah!!! Clemency is at hand! :p

You have to listen to her, Miss M! She's the boss around here, ya know. :yes:

MSD, you must promise, of course, not to further corrupt Bunny-Wan and Galadriel and return asap to your drought-stricken acres in California. Your own pups miss you!

Why, of course I promise! Yes, yes, most sincerely do I promise to cease and desist!

I have already sown my seeds of corruption deep within the psyches of Miss M's children. *Diabolical grin* My work here is done.

And yes, I am sure my poor pups are howling in loneliness without me. :(

I fear her health may suffer on a species-inappropriate diet such as you are providing.
Who says it's species-inappropriate? :whistle: :tomato: :twisted:

Hey! :angry: Who you callin' chicken? I dare you to come here in pecking distance and say that again! :evil:

MSD, you must promise, of course, not to further corrupt Bunny-Wan and Galadriel and return asap to your drought-stricken acres in California.
Do I have to let her out before she promises? :weep:

I promised already. :yes: See above.

Who says it's species-inappropriate? :whistle: :tomato: :twisted:
Miss M, Miss M! Her name is MamaSheepdog not MamaHen. Continuing to confine her in a chicken/rabbit/greenhouse enclosure and feeding her chicken feed can only result in serious identity confusion.

:yeahthat:

:gossip: And Maggie... she didn't even put a size-appropriate roost in here for me. :cry:

Homer":3putqb10 said:
I kind of think that's already happened huh MSD? :pokeeye: I mean chickens in rabbit hutches what next, ducks in the laundry room so they're close to the water? :feed-ducks:

Just wait til I get outta here Homer. I'll deal with you later. :angry:

Homer":3putqb10 said:
Do I have to let her out before she promises? :weep:
No. :nono: She needs to promise first, then you let her out.
You don't really think that's going to happen do you? :p

You are such a pessimist, Homer. Tsk-tsk.

Please note that I did promise that most fervently above. :yes: :angel:

Bunny-Wan Kenobi":3putqb10 said:
MaggieJ wrote:
Miss M, much as it pains me to be the heavy-handed admin, I must insist that you release MSD from the chicken tractor. I fear her health may suffer on a species-inappropriate diet such as you are providing.

MSD, you must promise, of course, not to further corrupt Bunny-Wan and Galadriel and return asap to your drought-stricken acres in California. Your own pups miss you!

DON'T LISTEN TO HER, MOM!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Bunny-Wan likes me so much he doesn't want to see me leave. :p

Hmmm . . . Your arguments are persuasive, Miss M, but for heaven's sakes, let her out! She's served a long enough sentence. :yes:

Yes- the duration of my incarceration is bordering on cruel and unusual punishment!

Well yes, there is that... but you know children can be cruel at times. *Sigh*

And apologize? For what? :? Encouraging Galadriel to remind Bunny-Wan to mind his manners?

I consider it a community service. :)

Actually, Miss M's neighbor's Wi-Fi sucks. :angry: I've barely been able to access the internet at all.

I feel really bad about stealing their service... but am planning on writing them a nice note of apology and telling them to bill Miss M for the usage.

I hear that at the big prisons, the inmates get all sorts of perks, so it's the least that she can do. :yes:

MamaSheepdog":1vecwjqn said:
Well- *sniff!*- at least the mac-n-cheese is homemade. But the chickens are faster than I am at catching the crickets, so I am suffering protein deprivation.

A nice chicken dinner is sounding good about now. I've never eaten a raw chicken, but there is a first time for everything... he-e-ere chicky, chicky, chickies! :dinner:

"Give it to us raw, and wrrrrrriggglinnggg! You keep nasssty chips!" -- Gollum :twisted:

MamaSheepdog":2wfaafgg said:
Plenty of time to corrupt them, even then. :twisted:

:p :twisted:

Well, it's true!

MmmmmHmmmmmm....

It's... quiet. And lonely. And muggy without Bunny-Wan fanning me with the light saber. :cry:

Welcome to Louisiana. :twisted: :mrgreen:

:sick:

Bunny-Wan Kenobi":2wfaafgg said:
Miss M":2wfaafgg said:
:? They're also complaining about the difficulty of drinking from a chicken waterer.

*Hurk!*

Well, I must say, this is not as bad as I thought it would be. :) Galadriel has a pleasant reading voice, and Bunny-Wan's constant whipping about of the light saber is providing a refreshing breeze! :p

Galadriel":2wfaafgg said:
Huh... I didn't know you found "The Complete Works of Rudyard Kipling's Plagiarizing Cousin" so interesting.... :?

Fascinating, absolutely fascinating! :roll:

:boring:

shtop2.png

It seems as though MSD is getting desperate, as I seem to remember SHE'S the one in the tractor...AND not the Boss!... :twisted: :twisted:

Why, of course I promise! Yes, yes, most sincerely do I promise to cease and desist!

I have already sown my seeds of corruption deep within the psyches of Miss M's children. *Diabolical grin* My work here is done.

:cry_baby:

Hey! :angry: Who you callin' chicken? I dare you to come here in pecking distance and say that again! :evil:

:chicken:

:yeahthat:

:gossip: And Maggie... she didn't even put a size-appropriate roost in here for me. :cry:

Ooohhh, too bad... :twisted:

(When did I say that???)

Yes- the duration of my incarceration is bordering on cruel and unusual punishment!

You want a different one? :walkplank:

And apologize? For what? :? Encouraging Galadriel to remind Bunny-Wan to mind his manners?

:crutch:

Actually, Miss M's neighbor's Wi-Fi sucks. :angry: I've barely been able to access the internet at all.

I feel really bad about stealing their service... but am planning on writing them a nice note of apology and telling them to bill Miss M for the usage.

Oohh, the pain, the pain...

I hear that at the big prisons, the inmates get all sorts of perks, so it's the least that she can do. :yes:

Tut tut who said you earned it?

Galadriel":2wfaafgg said:

"Give it to us raw, and wrrrrrriggglinnggg! You keep nasssty chips!" -- Gollum :twisted:

:lol: :p :lol:

Homer":2wfaafgg said:
Bunny-Wan Kenobi":2wfaafgg said:

But...but...it's because of HER that I got whacked in the back of the neck!!!
:laugh2: Stick to your guns Bunny-Wan!

Aaaaaalllllllrrrrrriiiigggghhhhttt... :gun: :2guns:

MamaSheepdog":myaayi6m said:
Well, it's true!
I cannot tell you how much that underlined space bothers me. :down: :protest:

The muggy part I get. But lonely? With six Cornish X to keep you company? :p I know they don't talk much, but still! And all of those chummy mosquitoes? How can you be lonely with so many friends about? :twisted:

HEY, don't you go munching on one of my fat Cornish chickens! :annihilate:

Galadriel":myaayi6m said:
:sick:

Bunny-Wan Kenobi":myaayi6m said:
Miss M":myaayi6m said:

Well, you do have a legitimate gripe there. I didn't expect to have to move the Cornish, and had to resort to my metal backup waterer. Terribly sorry.

You do know I can be in pecking distance and still on the outside of the tractor fence, right? :twisted:

MaggieJ":myaayi6m said:

MaggieJ":myaayi6m said:

*sigh* Well... alright. I'll put you on the next crop duster. :|

I question your sincerity, though:

SEE, Maggie? She's not sorry at all! :angry: And I've got a lot of un-corrupting to do!

That's it! Sorry or not, it's time for you to go back to your Cali mountain! :eek:

(Besides, I think Maggie's ready to :wr_shake: me.)

Bunny-Wan Kenobi":myaayi6m said:
It seems as though MSD is getting desperate, as I seem to remember SHE'S the one in the tractor...AND not the Boss!... :twisted: :twisted:
Say bye-bye! It's time for MSD to go! Buuuuuut... we'll let her take all of her newfound mosquito friends home with her!

flyingwithmosquitoes.jpg

Uh-huh. Actually, if you've been using the neighbor's Wi-Fi, then they're in cahoots with you! They must have heard quite a sob story from you and took pity. Their Wi-Fi is password-protected! :mrgreen:

Better now, MSD? If you swat hard enough, you'll be rid of those pesky mosquitoes :mosquitos: before you get home. Those airplane seats look pretty comfy . . . should help make up for the lack of a proper roost during your incarceration.

Miss M, thank you for releasing your fellow Mod from :injail:.

Your Cornish X :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: must be glad to have their whatever-tractor to themselves again . . . and to be free of the danger posed by MSD's need for protein. :dinner:

Hey wait a minute! Didn't you have six chickens? :oops:

Thank you all for a most amusing thread. :D
:grouphug2:

MaggieJ":1fif9szw said:
Better now, MSD? If you swat hard enough, you'll be rid of those pesky mosquitoes :mosquitos: before you get home. Those airplane seats look pretty comfy . . . should help make up for the lack of a proper roost during your incarceration.

Your Cornish X :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: must be glad to have their whatever-tractor to themselves again . . . and to be free of the danger posed by MSD's need for protein. :dinner:

You are most welcome to the best of our twisted humor whenever you like, Miss Maggie! :twisted: :grouphug2:

And, yes. It was six! :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

Miss M":3nktbtk5 said:
MamaSheepdog wrote:
Well, it's true!

I cannot tell you how much that underlined space bothers me. :down: :protest:

:p I meant to go back and edit that typo out. I'm glad I didn't now, since it irritated you so much. :twisted:

But, look!

MamaSheepdog":3nktbtk5 said:
Well, it's true !

I fixed it! Umm, yeah, that's right... now there are underlined spaces at both ends! At least it's symmetrical. :twisted:

MamaSheepdog wrote:

The muggy part I get. But lonely? With six Cornish X to keep you company? :p I know they don't talk much, but still! And all of those chummy mosquitoes? How can you be lonely with so many friends about? :twisted:

Hmmph. We all know that meat birds are colossally stoopid. You could have at least put a couple layers in there with me. :angry: And the mosquitoes do nothing but whine in their high pitched voices.

MamaSheepdog wrote:

MaggieJ wrote:

MaggieJ wrote:

*sigh* Well... alright. I'll put you on the next crop duster. :|

:pilot:

I question your sincerity, though:

MamaSheepdog wrote:

SEE, Maggie? She's not sorry at all! :angry: And I've got a lot of un-corrupting to do!

:whistle:

MamaSheepdog wrote:

That's it! Sorry or not, it's time for you to go back to your Cali mountain! :eek:

Hah! I KNEW that one would be the clincher in attaining my freedom! Jealous, are we? Hmmmm??????

(Besides, I think Maggie's ready to :wr_shake: me.)

:wr_power:

Say bye-bye! It's time for MSD to go! Buuuuuut... we'll let her take all of her newfound mosquito friends home with her! 14759.jpg

Ta-ta!!! I must say, these crop dusters are a lot more cushy than expected! As for the mosquitoes- the minute I step off the plane in California, they will immediately dehydrate and die! So there!

MamaSheepdog wrote:

Uh-huh. Actually, if you've been using the neighbor's Wi-Fi, then they're in cahoots with you! They must have heard quite a sob story from you and took pity. Their Wi-Fi is password-protected! :mrgreen:

Hah! My techno-peasant stance is just an elaborate cover. :sneaky2: I am, in fact, an accomplished hacker. (And liar.)

MaggieJ":3nktbtk5 said:
Better now, MSD? If you swat hard enough, you'll be rid of those pesky mosquitoes :mosquitos: before you get home.

I'm not sure what's worse- the itchiness of all the bites or the welts from slapping myself repeatedly. :?

Galadriel":3nktbtk5 said:
Those airplane seats look pretty comfy . . . should help make up for the lack of a proper roost during your incarceration.

Yes, yes... they are quite luxuriant. Unfortunately, this being a Monsanto plane, they are only offering Roundup on the rocks as a beverage choice. :(

And about time, too! :thankyou: for petitioning on my behalf, Maggie!

Yup. She did. Past tense.

Galadriel":3nktbtk5 said:

You are most welcome to the best of our twisted humor whenever you like, Miss Maggie! :twisted: :grouphug2:

Yep. Pretty much an unavoidable consequence of having us here. ;)

And, yes. It was six! :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

WAS being the operative word here, I'm afraid. I could see only five chickens and one pile of feathers and bones. :eek:

***Burp!***

BOY!!! I had absolutely no idea where this thread was going to go when I put it together!!! :lol:

Thanks for the laugh, guys!!! And the near-death chokes from laughing so hard!!! :p :p :p

I love you guys! Y'all are crazy mixed up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is one of the best threads I've ever participated in, and the first I've ever seen to be drawn to a close. Thanks for a fun week, y'all. :p

MaggieJ":31yf2i9v said:
Miss M, thank you for releasing your fellow Mod from :injail: .
*sigh* Well... the feed bill is less now, so that helps. :) But alas! My poor chicken! :cry:

MamaSheepdog":31yf2i9v said:
I fixed it! Umm, yeah, that's right... now there are underlined spaces at both ends! At least it's symmetrical. :twisted:
I... guess it's better. :stars:

Hah! I KNEW that one would be the clincher in attaining my freedom! Jealous, are we? Hmmmm??????
Nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo... just concerned that he'll succumb to your wiles. :?

Ta-ta!!! I must say, these crop dusters are a lot more cushy than expected! As for the mosquitoes- the minute I step off the plane in California, they will immediately dehydrate and die! So there!
Well, I did try to find a comfortable crop duster. As for the mosquitoes... well... I have to admit you're right about their fate. And I won't mourn for them, either.

Hah! My techno-peasant stance is just an elaborate cover. I am, in fact, an accomplished hacker. (And liar.)
Two items I shall henceforth remember. :twisted:

Unfortunately, this being a Monsanto plane, they are only offering Roundup on the rocks as a beverage choice. :(

MaggieJ":31yf2i9v said:
Homer":31yf2i9v said:
If nothing else you have all been very entertaining throughout this thread. Thanks, if I need a laugh I just come and see this thread. ;)

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Bunny-Wan Kenobi":31yf2i9v said:
BOY!!! I had absolutely no idea where this thread was going to go when I put it together!!! :lol:

Thanks for the laugh, guys!!! And the near-death chokes from laughing so hard!!! :p :p :p
Galadriel":31yf2i9v said:
I love you guys! Y'all are crazy mixed up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is one of the best threads I've ever participated in, and the first I've ever seen to be drawn to a close. Thanks for a fun week, y'all. :p

This has been a very fun thread! You all made Bunny-Wan Kenobi's and Galadriel's week! They were stealing every spare moment they could, so they could run over here and check for more replies. More often than not, they were left just a couple of twitching puddles of jelly on the floor, they were laughing so hard. Then they had to pull me over and get me to read the latest! Y'all have been awesome! :hooray:

JenerationX":217kk4r7 said:
What.... that's it? No more beatings and punishment? What am I gonna do for entertainment now?
Weeeeelllllll.
smiley-joker.gif
We could always start in on the girl that has 784 posts on a rabbit forum but STILL doesn't have a bunny. :p :mrgreen: Maybe we can get a member out there on the east coast to help ya out with that... :popcorn:

Wait... what?!?! No... Bunny...??? :eek:
Oh dear.
That just won't do.
I have some sweet young buns that need homes before they have to end up in my freezer.

Latest posts

Back