MicrocynAH

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooter1A

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Just bought MicrocynAH Eye & Ear Wash on Amazon. Not delivering until Dec-Jan. Just a heads up for those who use it and buy on Amazon. I use it for bunnies eyes when it looks a little infected or puffy. Works great and quickly. I see this happen when they pee on each other's faces. Gaaaaaa.

Just bought MicrocynAH Eye & Ear Wash on Amazon. Not delivering until Dec-Jan. Just a heads up for those who use it and buy on Amazon. I use it for bunnies eyes when it looks a little infected or puffy. Works great and quickly. I see this happen when they pee on each other's faces. Gaaaaaa.
Chewy also sells it ($16.14 for 3 oz. on Autoship) in their horse section.

I've never had any problems with my rabbits but my Maltese has a ton of problems. For $50 to $100 you can buy a little Gadget to make unlimited colloidal silver. I spray my dog's eyes with that if she gets goopy. It's the only thing that has helped her bad teeth, I spray it in her mouth. She's a Maltese so they have a lot of dental problems. I had taken her to the vet before and they put her to sleep and cleaned her teeth and must have broken the tooth off when they pulled one and she's had nothing but horrible problems ever since. So not going to do that again! Silver sprayed in her mouth everyday has cleared it up her glands are not swollen and her breath doesn't stink.

I never have to worry that it's going to be unavailable when I need it. No preservatives no unknown ingredients, and silver is what they used to put in babie's eyes when they were born. Colloidal silver is also really good for humans. Hello human.

Chewy also sells it ($16.14 for 3 oz. on Autoship) in their horse section.
Amazon was 13 something. I am on the free prime so using it until shipping isn't so called free anymore.it's not free anymore
I've never had any problems with my rabbits but my Maltese has a ton of problems. For $50 to $100 you can buy a little Gadget to make unlimited colloidal silver. I spray my dog's eyes with that if she gets goopy. It's the only thing that has helped her bad teeth, I spray it in her mouth. She's a Maltese so they have a lot of dental problems. I had taken her to the vet before and they put her to sleep and cleaned her teeth and must have broken the tooth off when they pulled one and she's had nothing but horrible problems ever since. So not going to do that again! Silver sprayed in her mouth everyday has cleared it up her glands are not swollen and her breath doesn't stink.

I never have to worry that it's going to be unavailable when I need it. No preservatives no unknown ingredients, and silver is what they used to put in babie's eyes when they were born. Colloidal silver is also really good for humans. Hello human.
I use a colloidal silver with zinc and iodine mouthwash and gargle. If that doesn't kill germs, nothing will.

Amazon was 13 something. I am on the free prime so using it until shipping isn't so called free anymore.it's not free anymore
Yeah, I was more mentioning it for people who had nothing on hand and needed something asap rather than in a month or two. ;-)

Latest posts

Back