• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MI angoras for sale

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twinkletoes

Reaction score
I have 3 angora does for sale. They are 11 weeks old today. 2 REW and 1 agouti. The mom is a German/ english hybrid and dad is 100% french. They are very sweet and have been handled regularly since birth. Asking $40 for each one

That's a good price for wooler-mutts. You should get it. Try contacting your local spinners' guild...see if any of them is interested in grow-your-own fiber? (But don't call rabbit fiber "wool" around spinners, it makes them upset, sometimes....I think there's a big legal controversy, but I've been afraid to ask.)

Really? I belong to Spinners forums and Angora forums, and they are "wool breeds."

Only place I have ever heard "fiber" used exclusively is on alpaca groups! "Wool" and "fiber" have been interchangeable on other groups and forums...

skysthelimit":3dpm9o6q said:
Wish I was closer I'd take that agouti.

Where at in Ohio are you, if you don't mind me asking. We have family in northwest ohio(Findlay) that we visit often. We may be going down next month.

__________ Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:09 am __________

DonnerSurvivor":3dpm9o6q said:
Any plans to drive to MN any time soon by chance?

Nope, sorry! Hope you can find some nice angoras close to you!<br /><br />__________ Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:11 am __________<br /><br />Thanks for the tip owlsfriend! I'll contact them for sure!

Back